Pat Peck Kia / Horrible Service dept.

1 15131 creosote roadGulfport, MS, United States Review updated:
Phone: 228-206-4181

We purchased a kia in 2006 and while we were pretty happy with the car, the service department at pat peck was the worst I've seen in 30 years of buying cars, when the motor on the front seat went out and we couldn't get the seat to back up we were forced to drive two inches from the steering wheel for TWO MONTHS while they constantly kept screwing up ordering the part. They were surly and rude every time we were there over two years and once told us our warranty was expired despite us having the paperwork right in front of us. As much as called us liars despite the paperwork. When our car was destroyed during Gustav, we thought we wouldn't have to deal with these folks again. But for almost three months they refused to cancel and refund our service contract even when repeatedly contacted by both our insurance and by the GAP insurance, which we had purchased through them! Slimy even for car people.

Comments

Al
  28th of Aug, 2011

Brought my car for timing belt change, wanted all parts on front of engine changed so would not have to deal with them for maybe 60k. was given a price, when picking up car price jumped $200.00 and they only change what they said only needed changing. My wife drove off in the car, the next day I started the car and it had surh a bad vibration it went back to Pat Peck. They told me it had that problem prior that this engine is noted for that. lets get to the end. they had my car @ 21days, the GM and service mg. were of no help. The service advisor said he knew what the problem was since day one. Picked up car and vibration is almost completely going, engine whines and now pulls to the left. If you purchase a vehicle from Pat Peck, do yourself right and do not bring it back for warranty or repair work.