Past Child Support / Deadbeat parents!

My ex husband has never paid a dime of child support in 8 years. he owes over 20,000. the monthly payment is only 189. I don't think that is to hard to do. The state doesn't do a darn thing. They find him then put him in jail. Well he goes to court. they let him out on a 10000 unsecured bail. What crap. Well now he is never heard from now. (Yeah right). He has four other children that don't get a thing either. State don't do a thing. Doesn't my child deserve anything?

Please help smb!

Comments

8th of Oct, 2007

Like they say first come first serve - depending on the position your child takes in the line of 5 children will be the order of service.

Here's a question I will just put out there - if you had this child after he had other children he wasn't supporting what on God's green earth made you think he would 1)stick around and 2)help support the child?

• Vi
      1st of Mar, 2011

Well I have two kids 15 year old and 11 year old girl.
    The judge decided that the father of my kids is to pay $300.00 a month.. its been years that I only received $33.00. What can I do? He claims that the money is been deducted out of his check, but i dont think this is happening