Passthebouncer.com & I-D-O-L.net / scammers

Kentucky, United States Review updated:
3.95
Passthebouncer.com and i-d-o-l.net are scams and they were both registered a couple days apart in late september and already the scam fake id review sites 21overnight.com and undergroundreview.com have already given them rave reviews the very next day!!! Just proves that it is a scam! The sites were registered last week and already their ranked as great fake id selling sites! The reviews boards are also scams!
Ga

Comments

Ty
  26th of Sep, 2008
I am not a scam...

We carry all states and provinces of novelty ids that all match the book. all holograms/ uav are made specifically for each state and are the exact same holograms/uav that are on the actual id's. our ids are superb under backlight tests and we print on pvc cards. all templates are consistently updated. one novelty id (including university card) is $100 and accept cash orders only sorry for inconvenience. turnaround time is approximately 2 weeks. we are not a scam, we work for you.

Please do not hesitate to email with any further questions.

-tyler

These are novelty ids and are for novelty and entertainment purposes only, not for use to buy alcohol or do any illegal actions for your age.
Ma
  2nd of Oct, 2008
What the # is this ryan kids problem... just ordered from tylersnovelty ids, and it took a while to get it (3 weeks) but its actually some good shitt.
La
  6th of Oct, 2008
Yea its all bs, I made the stupid mistake of trying to get one from i-d-o-l, after sending money I never received any response from them. I knew in the beginning I was taking a risk; but I decided to try it anyway; but for anyone else dont make the same mistake.
Sa
  3rd of Nov, 2008
I-d-u.net is a scam!
I didnt get nothing from them its been a month!
Do not get anything from them!
Gs
  10th of Nov, 2008
Passthebounce.com is a scam it was also known as idsfast.com a few minths ago

I-d-u.com is a scam also known as i-d-o-l.com and i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n

They both have fake reviews on underground-review.com and 21overnight.com
Ji
  12th of Nov, 2008
Passthebouncer is a #ing scam do not believe that # I would reccomend not trusting anyone cuz people will lie about anything to scam u out of money
Rk
  14th of Nov, 2008
I-D-U.net is a scam! Stay away if you want to keep your money.
De
  16th of Nov, 2008
It seems that all the complaints i've read above are 100% accurate from what i've seen and witness because I took a chance at getting a novelty id from i-du.net aka i-d-uk.net and i-d-k.net. now what kind of # is that for it to be a business. it's sad that you have more scammers trying to get you just for your money instead of your business. someone need to take them down immediately because i'm sure there are more scam victims out there, but are too imbarrased to step forward and take them down. yes, i'm possibly a victim too, but i've learned from my mistakes and checking more thoroughly now. who can I really trust to get what I really want. any answers?
Sh
  17th of Nov, 2008
Passthebouncer is for sure a scam. I even paid $40 extra for 3 day shipping back and its been a month. I was just thinking that the benifits would be worth the money but passthebouncer #en sucks!!!
Ha
  18th of Nov, 2008
Does anyone have a positive review of any of these sites?