passport2fun / unauthorized billing

1 CT, United States Review updated:

Found a charge for $14.95 on my bank statement from pssprt2fun CT. [protected]. I never signed up for this. Called them and found a way by hitting "O" to speak to a person. I told them never signed up and they said they would refund my $14.95. How did this happen? How did they get my bank information? This is scary. If just 100, 000 people let it slide, do the math, they make millions.

Comments

• Ra
      Jul 14, 2009
    passport2fun - billed without authorization
    California

It is been 3months these people(passport2fun) are deducting the money from my bank account without any authorization from my part.they are cheating everybody by collecting $15-20/month(some time this small amt get unnoticed.I have seen many people got cheated by this same company.

• De
      Aug 25, 2009

This just happend to me.They took out $14.95 out of my checking by my debit card not sure how they even got my info..It is pretty scary that they can take money out of these accounts and the bank doesn't even check to make sure it's lagit. D. Cramblit

passport2fun - did not sign up for it
    passport2fun
    Connecticut
    Phone: 18002119741
    passport2fun.com

I found this 19.95 charge on my AT&T Universal credit card. I did not sign up for their services . I have tried to call their number, but keep getting a busy signal unless you call on the weekend, then you get a recording.

Oct 06, 2009

Please go after these dishonest companies

Oct 06, 2009

Please go after these dishonest outfits that scampeople

• Bs
      Oct 16, 2009
    passport2fun - Trying to cancel
    Passport2fun
    Connecticut

I have tried and tried to get this cancelled but still keep getting billed monthly for $20.95 for a service that has never been used. How do I get rid of these charges?

Oct 16, 2009

dial "0" a lot on the number they give you on the bill of your card and you will get someone. at least that worked for me

• Na
      Mar 30, 2010

You have stolen money from my bank account for at least 3 months and I WANT THIS TO STOP IMMEDIATELY. I want a complete refund for all three months plus the overdraft fees this has caused me, in the amount of $350.00. If this money is not refunded back to my account within 2 business days you will hear from my attorney. These funds were not authorized by me in any way. I hope that your web site will be shut down to avoid further situations like this.

May 03, 2010

I just found out that I was one of the individuals getting charged for services I did not sign up for. The number I needed to call to cancel and get credit was the following.

1-877-651-8514 - They will ask you for your home number and cancel it immediately.
    Hope this helps everyone.

PS: While making plane reservations through Travelocity, I was automatically signed up for PSSPRT2FUN.

May 03, 2010

While making place reservations through Travelocity, I was automaticly signed up for PSSPRT2FUN. I did not know I was going to be charged 19.95 a month. In talking with my credit card company, they were able to give me their number to cancel. The number to cancel your so called PSSPRT2FUN is 1-877-651-8514.

• Lu
      May 07, 2010

just found this on my account also!!! im going to try calling them but unsure if they'll refund all charges, , ,

• Ed
      Jun 10, 2010

They did this to my mother when she ordered some CDs over the phone. It's one of those 'if you don't respond within 30 days to say NO' to something you had no idea about - you're in and are charged $19.95 a month. I just recently had to take over her bill paying and saw the charge. They got one out of her, but I cancelled this month, so only one month will be refunded on her credit card. I called them a piece of [censor] for taking advantage of a 78 year old woman. GRRRRRRRRRRRR

• Je
      Jul 19, 2010
    passport2fun - fraud
    walmart
    clearmount
    Florida
    Phone: 1888-8406303
    passport2fun.com

I was called at my home by a man saying he was from walmart the direct headquarters in Clearmount, FL. and i asked him if he was a third party associate of walmart he sware up and down he was representing there direct store and told me that i was choosen to win a twenty- five hundered dollar walmart gift card and they have a drawing every year at random they already have all my info an just wanted me to verify when i would be home to recive the ups package it would be comming in and i did. they asked what type of credit card i used at walmart to make purchases and i told them they kept saying they were walmart and it wasnt a scam and just straight ###ed me to find out my personal info and now im scared for my life cause they no my schedule of when im home and everything i cant belive this and its so illegal i want to press charges but cant get a hold of the company if you have any further info please let me no asap...[protected]@live.com

• Mi
      Mar 23, 2013

called them about a recurring charge that has appeared on my credit card statement. Since my wife and I have a joint cc account and this was not my charge, I asked her if she had charged something to this account. She said possibly. I let it slide. I called on 03/18/2013 to ck on the monthly charge of $27.95. I had purchased tickets to a Magic Show for children on line in early January 2011. There must have been an offer extended on to which I inadvertently clicked onto. I have never even heard of this organization least of all used their services. They refunded the March 2013 charge, but there are 26 months of charges they refuse to waive. What recourse do I have?