Passport Services / SCAM or REAL

1 United States

Scam or Real? goodmorning to all of you guys. London is still nice, i fix my papers and let's see where i will find a job.anyway, i said i will post my experienced and i will do it. I am member of this site since last week, but i was a long time member in other site with the same topics, and also in complaints board i was watching the posts but i was not registered. In this site there were a lot of people also like your site that they were talking also about other producers just and only because ''they have heard'' from another, -or they were creating new accounts and they try to make bad for another producers- that of course they know only a nick name! So, everyone start to talk to for everyone bad and i start to get tired. Meanwhile i start to come in contact with a guy from cyprus name alex and he gave me his email (a.secureservice@live.com).
Some people talk good for him, some people talk bad for him.i should find out.the benefits of a european passport i knew them somehow, so it was a good chance, and i am white so, nobody will think that i am not cypriot or european. So, i thought that if he is not expensive, i will cooperate with him. I contact him, and i said to him that if he is a real genuine provider, i will post everyweek the same post in all the sites with passports topics. He send me a smile back like that :) and so i understand that i have to take more details.i had some money in the corner for this kind of purchase, so i start to communicate with him. He told me what he need for to make for me all the documents, and he asked me 30%, and the rest when i will receive the packet. I ask him why he doesn't want all money in advance and he answered to me that if he ask all money in advance is like he steals me, because he will promiss for something that you will see after you pay, and this is steal he said. ''I prefer to pay me my expenses for to make the job, and after when i finish it and i show it to you you pay me.i will not lose my money, because you already paid some money for me and you don't wanna lose them.I understood this time that there is bigger possibility that he is not a scammer than to be, because a scammer for a very big possibility he was going to ask all amount upfront.But this guy he knew to work. So, he send me some samples of cyprus passports and i saw that they were real.i send him a photo, a name of birth and the 30% of money in advance with western union.all these things were taking part 10 days ago. He said to me 5 maximum, but he did 7 days to finish them. Next day i pay him the ticket, and he came in the country i was-near to his country- and he gave me hand to hand the packet. I could receive it with FEDEX or DHL, but i was hurried because i had a problem and i should go from my country. So, he came, we had a launch and after i said to him that must go, he remind me something: ''you said you will make everyweek a post for me.
I want everyone to know that i don't scam noone, because specially in this topics people they try to ''eat'' another people.'' i promissed him that i will do what i promissed. So, here i am and i tell you it was the best choice that i did and i don't listen guys like rahamatu or 007spainbullshit or other guys that they just know to judge people, only because they like to show important to the others eyes. I passed the passport control, i made a bank account, i passed the immigration control and i fix my papers. So, what else i want? i wish good luck to all of you, guys.and just trust your intuition.and don't give never all money upfront for noone, even if they show you a cam video. take care all of you..

Nc