passport ofice / delay in issuing passport

1 India Review updated:

Sir,
I SUNIL KUMAR had applied for my passport from jamshedpur.My file no is RCHW 111057 and it was applied on 4th nov. 2009. My file was found in gamharia thana (SARALKELA KHARSAWAN ) after 7 months.After following them they sent my file to Ranchi. After 1 months my passport status on net is continusly showing police report is incomplete and is under examination.People from police station visited my house and so did C.B.I.to do the enquire.Its beyond our mind that even completing all the formalities its more than a year that i have not recieved my passport. From some unknown source i came to know that my file is still in gamharia thana, and it is not being looked after.
Hoping to have a kind and possitive response...,

thanking you,
yours faithfully,
SUNIL KUMAR
FILE NO. RCHW111057
MOBILE NO. [protected], [protected]
CHHOTA GAMHARIA ( NEW COLONY )
RD.NO 3, BIRSA PATH
AT. & P.O. GAMHARIA
DIST. SARAIKELA KHARSAWAN 832108

Comments

• Sw
      20th of Dec, 2010

no only you, there are many more who are facing same problem, but unfortunately there is no one to justify it.

• Ra
      19th of Apr, 2011

Personal Particulars form - File Reference Number: A02478509 - Application Date: 30/12/09 - Applicant's Name: VIDJEALATCHOUMY - Applicant's Gender: Female - Place of Birth: PONDICHERRY - Applicant's Date of Birth: 12/10/76.
    -----
    It has been ONE YEAR and FOUR MONTHS (i.e. 476 days from the date of application) when I applied for passport in Dec'09 but till so far we have not received my passport. Reference to the application for fresh passport for my wife, Vidjealatchoumy vide File Reference No. A02478509 dated 30th December 2009. I would like to submit the true facts for your kind consideration and necessary action. With reference to the online Passport status, She was asked to resubmit the Proof of address.

Police verification was done on 06/Feb/2010, 20/Feb/2010 and on 21/Feb/2010. Reverification was done on 08/June/2010 and 10/June/2010 due to address proof. As per Madiwala Police record the final report was send to Commissioner office on 17/June/2010. I personnally verified on 18/June/2010 at Madiwala PS through Mr. Eswarappa Ruli and Mr Basha.

I have posted a letter on 14/May/2010 with all copies of necessary address proofs and 3 PP Form. She has also approached Superintendent (Enquiry) on 31/May/2010 but not success. Subsequently, the Office of the RPO, Bangalore vide their letter dated 31/May/2010 requested for personal particulars form, which was submitted to the PRO personally on 01/July/2010. Once again She approached RPO, Bangalore on 12/July/2010, as per the email reply from Mr. Jayaram, ACP Madivala Sub Division Office, stated with Police Commissioner office Sl. No. 19 and G.R. No. 230/10 (Good Report Number) dt. 22/6/2010, but enquiry office does not allowed us to meet Passport Officer. On the other hand Pondicherry Regional Passport Office, verified parament address proof on 11/June/2010. And everytime we've approached we've been asked to submit address proof and a letter from local bank (as address proof) again. On 30/March 2011, I have submitted all copies of proof and paid Rs. 5, 000/-- and received a receipt from RPO, Bangalore. Its now ONE YEAR and FOUR MONTHS (i.e. 476 days from the date of application). I have no idea how long it is going to take.

Could you possibly assist, and if so, could you explain what I am possibly doing wrong, If so, please escalate this request to appropriate person. Kindly help us in getting a passport for her at the earliest and please feel free to contact me on 9901071044.

Sabapathy