Passport Office Lucknow / Passport not issued

India Review updated:
4.4
Respected sir
It's been more than 1 year i applied for the passport.I was donw with all my enquiries at my college hostel MNNNIT-Allahabad.This status message is showing since january 2007.On 11-may-2007 i submitted the requisite documents and recieved the receipt for the same.But even then it is showing the same status.On 18-Oct-2007 i came to passport office and i had my enquiry done.I met with vice passport officer and he checked his records and told me that my documents are submitted and i will get the passport within one week.Till date i ahven't recieved any information.Inspite of so many mails my complaint is not replied.
I am working at bangalore and it is not easy to come to luckow everytime for the enquiry in person.I urgently need my passport.
I request you to kindly check into the matter.
Regards
Mohammad Akhtar Ali
Ak

Comments

Sm
  28th of Feb, 2008
Dear Sir,

I had applied for my passport before three years back & in this period I had submitted the Police Report Twice along with all your required Documnets & affedevit Recently I had submitted Police Report in November 2007 & I had still not received the passport of the above Given File No. A 039272 / 2005
In this regards I had send the Fax on December 22nd, 2007 January 4, 2008 & February 14, 2008

Dear sir once again I sincerly request you to send my Passport & it's dispatch detail immediately.

Your Kind Co-operation in this regards will gives us an immense help.

Awaiting reply
With Regards

Smriti Jain

Telephones: (0091-542) 2275658, 2276368, 3292336, 2420231, 2419827
Mobile: 0091- 9839058129
Fax: (0091-542) 2275658
E- Mails : padmaindia@satyam.net.in / tarunjainvs@dataone.in/tarunjainvs@gmail.com
Ra
  15th of Mar, 2008
Respected Sir,
I had applied for passport of my son named Tushar Srivastava on 8-11-2007 by on-line registration from Regional Passport Office, Lucknow. But the four to five months elapsed, i still not received passport of my son. The detail of passport is written below.
Name : Tushar Srivastava,
Date of on-line application:08-11-2007
File No.:LKOA17191207 & Key No. 651719207

Please confirm my son passport status of my mail id as earliest possible

Yours

(Rakesh Srivastava)
Mobile:+91-9450111123
Phone:0522-2431240(R)
Sa
  4th of Jun, 2008
DearSir,
I had applied for passport on 29-11-07, I Cheked the status on 18-5-08 I find that passport deapatch in a
week times but even that is showing the same status.
Name- sanjeet kumar Singh
File no-Lkoz302129
Please confirm passport status on my email ID

Sanjeet
Ar
  20th of Aug, 2008
Dear,

sir i am arun kumar sir i want to information that i am forget passport N0- so i will find by name so please tell me. and my passport issue on mybe 1994 even 1996 sir please kindly request you that please tell me website even other link. and sir passport issue in banglore.

your faithfully
arun
Aa
  27th of Oct, 2008
Dear Sir,
My mother has applied for the passport in lucknow.Application date is 17/09/2008.The status is showing that the police report has not been recieved yet.But It's done already.
I kindly request you to please do needful as my mother has to apply for visas.I am in london and recently deliver a baby for that my mother has to come.
thanking you
Applicant Name: Rajini kull
Ref.no.:lkoz 882358
Thanks
Ar
  10th of Nov, 2008
DearSir,
I had applied for passport on 20.06.08, I Cheked the status on 22-9-08 I find that passport deapatch in a
week times but even that is showing the same status.
Name- Arnind Kumar
File no-LKO-A113454-08
Please confirm passport status on my email ID

Arvind Kumar
Ja
  1st of Dec, 2008
my uncle had applied for passport on 16-07-2008 File No-A 13155808.I checked the status on 16-09-2008 .I find that passport deapatch on 14-10-2008.But even that is shown the same status.

Name:Akhtar Hussain
File No-LKO-A13155808

Please confirm passport statua on my Email ID.

Jahir Ansari
  24th of Jul, 2009
Sir,

I am Mr.KAMLESH KUMAR SINGH submitted my passport application on 09-Apr-2009 for renewal.With all necessary documents. Till date no any documents send to police office for enquiry. Please send my Passport Documents to police office (Tarabganj) for enquiry. I am finding status in online enquiry site only this messages is received Police Report has not been received.

Sir please enquires on the same and do the needful.

Passport File Reference Number:-LKOH00533909

Phone No-09685137173
Ve
  19th of Aug, 2010
Sir,

I had applied for Passport at Lucknow in March 2010. Your site indicates that passport would be despached by 06.8.2010. Site was last updated on 18.8.2010. I may please be intimated as to when the passport would be despached.

File No.: A0575671o
Date: 25.03.2010

Thanking you.

Venkatraman Gopalan
Ve
  19th of Aug, 2010
The RPO, Lucknow

Sir,

I had applied for passport at Lucknow on 25.3.2010. Website indicates that passport would be issued by 06.8.2010. This site was last updatde on 18.8.2010. Kindly intimate me as to when the passport would be issued.

Thanking you.

Venkatraman Gopalan
File No.: A05756710
0522-4026470
Dt. 19.8.2010
  22nd of Apr, 2012
SIR
I BEG SAY THAT MY PASSPORT HAS BEEN NOT DELIEVERED.
AND IWANT THAT SOON AS SOON. SO KINDLY CARE ME AND SEND MY PASSPORT.

KAMAAL WARIS
S/O MOHAMMAD SHAREEF
DISTRICT : KAUSHAMBI
  22nd of Apr, 2012
sir,

I Had applied for passport at Lucknow 11/01/2012 website indicate that passport would be issued but it was not delivered.kindly intimate me as to when the passpot would be issued.

file no. LK0A00833312