Passport Office Lucknow / Passport not issued

1 India Review updated:

Respected sir
It's been more than 1 year i applied for the passport.I was donw with all my enquiries at my college hostel MNNNIT-Allahabad.This status message is showing since january 2007.On 11-may-2007 i submitted the requisite documents and recieved the receipt for the same.But even then it is showing the same status.On 18-Oct-2007 i came to passport office and i had my enquiry done.I met with vice passport officer and he checked his records and told me that my documents are submitted and i will get the passport within one week.Till date i ahven't recieved any information.Inspite of so many mails my complaint is not replied.
I am working at bangalore and it is not easy to come to luckow everytime for the enquiry in person.I urgently need my passport.
I request you to kindly check into the matter.
Regards
Mohammad Akhtar Ali

Ak

Comments

• Sm
      28th of Feb, 2008

Dear Sir,

I had applied for my passport before three years back & in this period I had submitted the Police Report Twice along with all your required Documnets & affedevit Recently I had submitted Police Report in November 2007 & I had still not received the passport of the above Given File No. A 039272 / 2005
    In this regards I had send the Fax on December 22nd, 2007 January 4, 2008 & February 14, 2008

Dear sir once again I sincerly request you to send my Passport & it's dispatch detail immediately.

Your Kind Co-operation in this regards will gives us an immense help.

Awaiting reply
    With Regards

Smriti Jain

Telephones: (0091-542) 2275658, 2276368, 3292336, 2420231, 2419827
    Mobile: 0091- 9839058129
    Fax: (0091-542) 2275658
    E- Mails : padmaindia@satyam.net.in / tarunjainvs@dataone.in/tarunjainvs@gmail.com

• Ra
      15th of Mar, 2008

Respected Sir,
    I had applied for passport of my son named Tushar Srivastava on 8-11-2007 by on-line registration from Regional Passport Office, Lucknow. But the four to five months elapsed, i still not received passport of my son. The detail of passport is written below.
    Name : Tushar Srivastava,
    Date of on-line application:08-11-2007
    File No.:LKOA17191207 & Key No. 651719207

Please confirm my son passport status of my mail id as earliest possible

Yours

(Rakesh Srivastava)
    Mobile:+91-9450111123
    Phone:0522-2431240(R)

4th of Jun, 2008

DearSir,
    I had applied for passport on 29-11-07, I Cheked the status on 18-5-08 I find that passport deapatch in a
    week times but even that is showing the same status.
    Name- sanjeet kumar Singh
    File no-Lkoz302129
    Please confirm passport status on my email ID

Sanjeet

• Ar
      20th of Aug, 2008

Dear,

sir i am arun kumar sir i want to information that i am forget passport N0- so i will find by name so please tell me. and my passport issue on mybe 1994 even 1996 sir please kindly request you that please tell me website even other link. and sir passport issue in banglore.

your faithfully
    arun

• Aa
      27th of Oct, 2008

Dear Sir,
    My mother has applied for the passport in lucknow.Application date is 17/09/2008.The status is showing that the police report has not been recieved yet.But It's done already.
    I kindly request you to please do needful as my mother has to apply for visas.I am in london and recently deliver a baby for that my mother has to come.
    thanking you
    Applicant Name: Rajini kull
    Ref.no.:lkoz 882358
    Thanks

• Ar
      10th of Nov, 2008

DearSir,
    I had applied for passport on 20.06.08, I Cheked the status on 22-9-08 I find that passport deapatch in a
    week times but even that is showing the same status.
    Name- Arnind Kumar
    File no-LKO-A113454-08
    Please confirm passport status on my email ID

Arvind Kumar

1st of Dec, 2008

my uncle had applied for passport on 16-07-2008 File No-A 13155808.I checked the status on 16-09-2008 .I find that passport deapatch on 14-10-2008.But even that is shown the same status.

Name:Akhtar Hussain
    File No-LKO-A13155808

Please confirm passport statua on my Email ID.

Jahir Ansari

24th of Jul, 2009

Sir,

I am Mr.KAMLESH KUMAR SINGH submitted my passport application on 09-Apr-2009 for renewal.With all necessary documents. Till date no any documents send to police office for enquiry. Please send my Passport Documents to police office (Tarabganj) for enquiry. I am finding status in online enquiry site only this messages is received Police Report has not been received.

Sir please enquires on the same and do the needful.

Passport File Reference Number:-LKOH00533909

Phone No-09685137173

• Ve
      19th of Aug, 2010

Sir,

I had applied for Passport at Lucknow in March 2010. Your site indicates that passport would be despached by 06.8.2010. Site was last updated on 18.8.2010. I may please be intimated as to when the passport would be despached.

File No.: A0575671o
    Date: 25.03.2010

Thanking you.

Venkatraman Gopalan

• Ve
      19th of Aug, 2010

The RPO, Lucknow

Sir,

I had applied for passport at Lucknow on 25.3.2010. Website indicates that passport would be issued by 06.8.2010. This site was last updatde on 18.8.2010. Kindly intimate me as to when the passport would be issued.

Thanking you.

Venkatraman Gopalan
    File No.: A05756710
    0522-4026470
    Dt. 19.8.2010

22nd of Apr, 2012

SIR
    I BEG SAY THAT MY PASSPORT HAS BEEN NOT DELIEVERED.
    AND IWANT THAT SOON AS SOON. SO KINDLY CARE ME AND SEND MY PASSPORT.

KAMAAL WARIS
    S/O MOHAMMAD SHAREEF
    DISTRICT : KAUSHAMBI

22nd of Apr, 2012

sir,

I Had applied for passport at Lucknow 11/01/2012 website indicate that passport would be issued but it was not delivered.kindly intimate me as to when the passpot would be issued.

file no. LK0A00833312