Passport Office - Lucknow / Fed up with the passport office!

1 India Review updated:

I applied for passport On 31 Jan at Lucknow passport office and i still waiting for my passport to be dispatched.Office is reluctant to dispatch my passport. I had to go to US in April last week, for this i had submitted urgency letter from my company then they gave dispatch date of 16 May. After 16 May I made inquiry then they told one more month. After this I did inquiry three times again they told me one month.

I submitted the second urgency on 30 may 07 then passport officer told me that he would dispatch it on 4th June 07. I made inquiry today (6 th june), again they are saying one month. I have been fed up with the passport office.

Finally i told my manager that getting passport is not my cup of tea. If he want he can fire me.

Comments

• Sh
      4th of Jul, 2007

I haven't got any information about my passport its being going to be 2 months my form no is 100420.

• Mo
      21st of Nov, 2007

what is the stutus

• Di
      14th of Dec, 2007

my daughter passport application no -A079986-07 OF MEENAKSHI DIXIT .
    what is the progress in my passport profile please send on my email id dixit.mobilecare@gmail.com

• Ne
      29th of Feb, 2008

sir,
    my passport is uncorrect.

• Ra
      25th of Mar, 2008

i am fully agreed.
    UP is corrupt state

• Mo
      3rd of Jul, 2008

sir mera passport abhi tak nahi mela hai. passport farm bhere huai eik saal ho gaa hai. uski sari report mene laga dee hai.abhi tak mer passport nahi aya hai. sir usey dekh legai.Please sir use gald se gald bheg degyai.. Thank u sir.