passport office hyderabad / Passport delayed and not respose fro RTI application

1 India Review updated:

Application Date :02/05/2011

Status :It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a weeks time

Grievance :I JAGADEESHWAR REDDY B, I'm very upset to inform that my kid's passport yet to be recieved, Submitted the application on 2nd MAY 2011 with FILE NO: HYD W317484-11, Earlier Website was showing passport expected to be dispatched on 23rd May 2011, if all documents are in order, but I have not received the passport as mentioned date in the website, Then i have filed an RTI application on 2nd June 2011, after 5 days of RTI application police verification done 7th June 2011 for my kid, Now the website is showing status as : "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time", from 25th May 2011 to till date.

SIR, I HUMBLY REQUEST YOU TO RELEASE MY KID'S PPT PLEASE WITHOUT ANY DELAY, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ON MY e-mail address : [protected]@gmail.com

BEST REGARDS,
JAGADEESHWAR REDDY B

passport office hyderabad
passport office hyderabad

Comments

• Us
      Jul 21, 2011

I see, your passport has been dispatched...what you have done?

• Us
      Jul 21, 2011

your passport has been dispatched on 13th July 11.
    Could please let me know, what are the steps you have taken to get your passport.
    Please share your phone number, I can call you to get the above information, if you don’t have any problem.
    Many thanks, waiting for your reply!