Passport Office - Ghaziabad / Passport getting delayed for 18 months!

1 India Review updated:

I had applied for the passport in the regional office of Ghaziabad, UP vide file number:- Z[protected]. (I am a resident of Agra) It has been eighteen months since and I haven't received my passport. Status is coming as "Passport was ready on 20-12-2006". I am afraid it is going to take another year for the same.

Comments

• De
      23rd of Jan, 2007

I had applied for the passport in the regional office of Ghaziabad, UP vide file number:- Z40548006. (I am a resident of muzaffarnagar) It has been six months since and I haven't received my passport. Status is coming as "Passport dispatch delayed due to unavoidable circumstances". I need the passport because of GRE exam.

• Su
      20th of Feb, 2007

I applied for passport on 16th Nov.'2006 vide File no. F016324. It was conveyed at the time of inquiry that I should receive the same withing 15 days time and later in the status, it was shown that Passport will reach to me on or before 13th Dec.'06 whereas I am still waiting.

• Ka
      27th of Feb, 2007

I Kamal Krishan Sharma applied for the passport in the regional office of Ghaziabad, UP on 6th oct, 2006 vide File no. Z000900 - 06. It has been six months since and I haven't received my passport. Status is coming as "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time" from last 3months. I am still waiting for it.

• Bh
      17th of Mar, 2007

I applied for Passport in October 2006, It has been 6 months and the status is showing "Police Report is clear and the passport is expected to be dispatched by 21-02-2007. Application no Z407219. We are also still waiting. Does anyone know what can we do to speed up this? Like does visiting Gaziabad office helps?

• As
      21st of Mar, 2007

My wife had applied for the passport in Nov 06 via application no Z321264, all the formalities has been completed in dec 06 , but this is now March 07, she has not received the passport till yet.

The passport web site tells "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time " from last 3 months, i doubt there week is 3 months or more than this.

• Ra
      3rd of Apr, 2007

I applied for Passport in September 2006 in Agra, Application Date is 17-11-2006, It has been 6 months and the status is showing since January 07 is "Police Report is clear and the passport is expected to be dispatched by 27-12-2006. Subject to all documents being in order.

Application no Z001132. I am still waiting. Can anyone tell me, what can i do to speed up this?

4th of Apr, 2007

I am Anand, I have applied for passport renewal in Passport Office Ghaziabad 3 months back. My file number is W 1900 70. I got admission for higher studies and I have to go abroad.

I inquired from passport office, they says Police report has not came yet. I inquired from Police (CID), they are saying your file has not came for police verification. Where to go now!

I am worried for my passport. Can anybody help me?

• Ku
      9th of Apr, 2007

I have applied for passport on 9-Feb-2007. As per passport online site it is showing. Police Report is clear and the passport is expected to be dispatched by 28-03-2007. Application no A002434 (Gaziabad). But still i didn't any passport neither the status has changed in online site. Can anybody help me what i should do for this.

• Yo
      13th of Apr, 2007

I applied for passport on December 29, 2006 but i have not received my passport yet.

16th of Apr, 2007

I applied for the passport in the regional office of Ghaziabad, UP on 29 th Jan, 2007 . As per passport online site it is showing. "Police Report is clear and the passport is expected to dispatched by 28-03-2007. Subject to all documents being in order ". Application no A001724 (Ghaziabad). But still i didn't any passport neither the status has changed in online site.

Can anybody help me .what can i do to speed up this?

• De
      17th of Apr, 2007

I have applied the passport on 24.1.07 my file no is f001452 but i have not received it.

As per passport online site it is showing. "Police Report is clear and the passport is expected to dispatched by 19.04-2007. Subject to all documents being in order ". Application no F001452 (Ghaziabad). But still i didn't any passport neither the status has changed in online site.

21st of Apr, 2007

I have applied for the passport around nine months ago. As per the online site is showing that police report is clear and message that it will be dispatched in a weeks time. I am getting this message since last four months.

• As
      26th of Apr, 2007

I had applied for my passport in DEc 2006. Still to now i did not get my passport as well as i do not know the status. If any body of you know the contact phone number of Ghaziyabad's Passport office, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
    Ashok

• Ra
      1st of May, 2007

I Rahul Agarwal applied for the passport in the Agra Passport Office on Sep, 2006 vide File no. Z001132 - 06. It has been six months since and I haven't received my passport. Status is coming as "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time" from last 11-04-2007. I am still waiting for it.

19th of May, 2007

I had applied for the passport in regional office of ghaziabad up vide file no. F017257 on 1st December 2006. I am the resident of ghaziabad. It has been six months since but I have not received my passport. Status is coming as passport dispatch delay due to unavoidable circumstances and will be dispatched in week's time from last two months.

• Ro
      21st of May, 2007

I had applied for the passport in regional office of ghaziabad up vide file no. A00003 on 2nd January 2007. I am the resident of Sardhana, Distt:- Meerut. It has been five months since but I have not received my passport.

Status is coming as It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time. After that i am going to passport office dated 15.05.2007 then he say that my passport is ready but he is not sent till now. Still i am waiting for my passport because it is very urgent.

• Su
      22nd of May, 2007

I had applied for a passport on Dt. 14 Feb,07. My application no. is A002752. I had been watching on the internet since last 2 months but the same message is being displayed "Your Passport has been delayed and will be despatched within a week". I am sorry to say that I have not received the passport till now and I am very much worried about this.

• Pa
      31st of May, 2007

I Pawan Kumar Singh applied for the passport in the regional office of Ghaziabad, UP on 19th March, 2007 vide File no. F004746 - 07. It has been 2 months approx and I haven't received my passport. Status is coming as "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time" from last 1 months. I am still waiting for it. What to do?

• Ak
      31st of May, 2007

I, Akash Uniyal, had applied for the passport in the regional office of ghaziabad, UP on 22-01-2007 vide File no. F001152-07. Since last more than one month the status is coming as "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time". After every few days the last updated date gets changed but the status remains the same. Please let me know what to do? I need it on an urgent basis.

• Na
      4th of Jun, 2007

Hi I Navin Tyagi, applied for the passport in the regional office of Ghaziabad, UP on 23rd Mar, 2007 . As per passport online site it is showing. "Police Report is clear and the passport is expected to dispatched by 31-05-2007. Subject to all documents being in order ". Application no F005203 (Ghaziabad). But still i didn't any passport neither the status has changed in online site.

Site has been update on 1st June, but status is coming same.

This status is coming from last 2 months.

Can anybody help me in this regards, thanks in advance.