Passport Office - Ghaziabad / Delay in passport issuing!

1 India Review updated:

My name is Mr. Pramod Kumar Maheshwari S/o Shri Amar Nath Maheshwari R/O 80- A, Gandhi Nagar, Agra-282003. My Date of Birth is 26-12-1952 and I had applied for a passport and sent the application through Speed Post along with the DD No.094611 dated 24-01-2007 on ICICI Bank, Ghaziabad on 31-01-2007. I have not so far received any communication in this regard from the Passport Dept. Ghaziabad. I am still awaiting for the passport.

Comments

• Ra
      3rd of Jun, 2007

My name is Mr Raghav Goel S/o Shri Vishnu kumar Goel R/O Tanki Road, Muradnagar (201206), Distt_Ghaziabad. My Date of Birth is 04-08-1985 and I had applied for a passport, File No. is F006839 Ghaziabad on 18-04-2007. I have not so far received any communication in this regard from the Passport Dept. Ghaziabad. I am still awaiting for the passport. Very poor service!

• Ar
      20th of Jun, 2007

My name is Arun Chandra S/o Shri Har Hrasad, B-40, Police Line, Agra-282010. My Date of Birth is 18-09-84 and I had applied for a passport and my form no. is 690014. I have not received any communication in this regard from the Passport Dept. Ghaziabad. I am still awaiting for the passport.

• Dr
      22nd of Jun, 2007

I have applied for passport in 28/11/2006. All verification was over, but i have not received passport till date, file number f-016862). I am still awaiting for the passport.

22nd of Jul, 2007

I have applied for passport in 09/05/o7 all verification was over, but i have not received passport till date , file number GZBZ401694. Any information is not available internate. I am still awaiting for the passport.

• Ne
      22nd of Jul, 2007

I applied for my daughter's passport on 30th april but still have not received it till date. My husband is in bahrain and is suffering from serious illness of stomach. I cant even go to meet him coz of my baby's passport.

10th of Sep, 2007

Respected sir,
    I am Sandeep chauhan from U.P distt. Muzaffer Nagar. Actually i want to tell you about Passport Office Ghaziabad. I am belongs to Ghaziabad region for Passport. I have applied for make a new Passport in 02-04-2007. After this complete All formalities from side of passport office e.g Police verification and LU enquiry. But Now i am waiting for my passport from before 4 months. When i am calling daily in passport office then he is not give any reply. Please help me what should i do now? Kindly positive response me back ASAP.

My file reference no. : F005677-07
    Applicant's Name : SANDEEP CHAUHAN
    Applicant's Date of Birth : 15-06-1980

3rd of Oct, 2007

I am Manoj Kumar Singh from U.P distt. Mathura. I am belongs to Ghaziabad region for Passport. I have applied for make a new Passport in 14.08.2007. After this complete All formalities from side of passport office e.g Police verification and LU enquiry. But Now i am waiting for my passport. When i am calling daily in passport office then he is not give any reply. Please help me what should i do now? Kindly positive response me back ASAP.

My file reference no. : A014332-07
    Applicant's Name : Manoj Kumar Singh
    Applicant's Date of Birth : 02-05-1980

• Ta
      26th of Jan, 2008

I am Tapan Mittal from U.P distt. BULANDSHAHR.
    I had applied for the passport in the regional office of Ghaziabad, UP on 27-08-2007 vide File no. A016015. It has been five months since and I still haven't received my passport. Status is coming as "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time" from last 3 months. I'm still waiting for it.

My file reference no. : A016015-07
    Applicant's Name : TAPAN MITTAL
    Applicant's Date of Birth : 01-03-1981

• Pr
      17th of Mar, 2008

I had applied for the passport in 1/1/2008 with File Ref. No-GZBA00154208. But have not got the passport as yet. Called up several times for the same but all vain. Very poor service!

• Pr
      15th of Aug, 2008

I am Prakhar Varshney. I have to give an exam where I urgentlyneed a passport. I have applied a month ago with the flle reference no. Z 162017 08 . But is not getting my status online.

• Md
      5th of Nov, 2008

sir,
    with due respect i beg to say that i have applied for reissuing my passportbefore three month.all the inquarries has been completed but it has not reissued right now.

file no. gzbb006438
    sir,
    please take cake the matter
    i look for the immmidieate response.

• Am
      2nd of Dec, 2008

Dear Shri. R. Swaminathan,
    Joint Secretary (CPV) & Chief Passport Officer,
    Ministry of External Affairs,
    Room No. 20, 1st Floor, Patiala House Annexe,
    New Delhi-110001

Subject: Status of File No. Z161895/08, Aligarh (Ghaziabad PO) and File No. Z161896/08, Aligarh (Ghaziabad PO)

I have submitted the application to Aligarh Regional Passport Office on 15th July 2008.

Date of Application: 15th July 2008
    Place of submission: Aligarh Passport Office
    Total Waited Time till date: 4 months till date and my application number still not available on Website. No communication from Passport Office.

Media: There were news in News channel that passport will be delivered from Passport Office in 5 days in coming time. Are we going by the words, we say to public or process is getting worst.

Passport Office Inquiry: If we try to contact Passport Office, Aligarh or Ghaziabad, they ask for big amount of bribe. Passport Application Fee: Rs. 1000/- and I have been asked to give Rs. 6000/- Could you please look into this matter so that we can become better country by providing better services.

"Lets work on becoming No. 1 country by providing No. 1 services"

Thanks,