Passport Office / STATUS NOT UPDATED

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir or Madam, I am Srikanth Ravinutala; I am currently residing in Kurnool, Kurnool (D.T). I have applied for my passport on 8th Oct 2010 in Passport office Kurnool. Police verification is completed. But I am not capable to view any information in the Passport website. It constantly says, "File Reference number is either wrong or Information NOT available". I am trying to call the numbers given in the website, but nobody is picking up the call.I sent an email additionally to the given mail-id in the website even though no reply from them.Can you please look into this issue and reply me. Please update me about the status of my passport. It is quite urgent. The details of the passport is given below:- Name:- Srikanth Ravinutala P file no:- Z402365 key :- [protected] Date of submission:- 8th Oct 2010 Current Status:- 'File Reference Number (HYD-Z402365-10) is either wrong or Information NOT available' Thanks n Regards, Egarly waiting for your Help on this ------------------------------------ Srikanth Ravinutala, Kurnool

Comments

• Ra
      19th of Aug, 2008

I have applied for Fresh Passport at Pitampura Regional Passport Office on 9th of August 2008. My File Reference Number is Z075102. Whenever I try to see Application Status of my Passport I get the message:

“File Reference Number (DLH-Z075102-08) is either wrong or Information NOT available”

But on the same page it is displayed that

“Station DELHI last updated on 18-08-2008”

If I call on Enquiry No. 26187075, either it is busy or no one picks the phone. When I sent an email to 'rpo.delhi@mea.gov.in', the email got undelivered. It is 10 days now. I think Police verification should have been completed till this time.

I cant decide what to do.

• Ra
      19th of Aug, 2008

Sorry I am Rajnish here to make correction. I am in India not in USA.

• Us
      20th of Oct, 2008

Dear Sir
    sub: pls i finished three month so what is the reson about delay my passport is given for renewal on 18th June 2008 so lps make me satisfy

10th of Apr, 2010

Sir
    I SAHANAWAJ AHEMAD applied for a Fresh Passport at uditnagar, rourkela head PO orissa on 14th of Dec 2009. My File Reference Number is W290047. Whenever I try to see Application Status of my Passport I get the message:

“File Reference Number (BHU-W290047-09) is either wrong or Information NOT available”

If I call on Enquiry No. 0674-2564470. Either it is busy or no one picks the phone. When I sent an email to 'rpo.bbsr@mea.gov.in', the email got delivered on the dates 31.03.10, 06.04.10 and 11.04.10 .But, I think no one can response in the respected office.

I cant decide what to do...

• Ar
      2nd of Feb, 2011

Dear Sir or Madam, arul thiyagaraj esthakkiyan; I am currently residing in perundurai pattu, thiruvannamalai (D.T), tamil nadu. I have applied for my passport on 15th Oct 2010 in district passpot cell in thiruvannmalai collecgors office. Police verification is completed. But I am not capable to view any information in the Passport website. It constantly says, "File Reference number is either wrong or Information NOT available". I am trying to call the numbers given in the website, but nobody is picking up the call.I sent an email additionally to the given mail-id in the website even though no reply from them.Can you please look into this issue and reply me. Please update me about the status of my passport. It is quite urgent. The details of the passport is given below:- NAme: Arul THIYAGARAJ ESTHAKKIYAN. The referenceno:Z202185. the key no:9020218510. and the despatch no: SPETO58883891 IN. Date of submission:- 15th Oct 2010 Current Status:- is not available it says what should i do.Thanks n Regards, Egarly waiting for your Help on this ------------------------------------ arul thiyagaraj esthakkiyan.