Passport Office / No reply for any complaint in the Passport Office!

Passport Office
Passport office is not providing any info regardless of my regular mail to them. The mail is also marked to their very senior officer but no response from any where. It actually show their irresponsibility.

They should be sacked with immediate effect.

A  30th of May, 2007 by
Very right.
A  16th of Jun, 2007 by
He is true. I too tried to retrieve some information by requesting the public grievances department. Forget about the information, they didn't even bothered to respond to my mail at least with some comment. And their telephone lines are never attended by anybody. I think that post is vacant. One can try for that position, if interested. Yeah, I am serious!!!
A  18th of Jun, 2007 by
Yes, even i have complaint several times. My interview is in some days and i haven't received my police clearance report from passport office. Its going to be a month now. Rubbish system in delhi. I really don't know where to approach now.
A  20th of Jun, 2007 by
This true... There should be no government there will be the corruption parties in India. At least they are honest in some field.
A  28th of Jun, 2007 by
I am trying to call in R.K. Puram off but their telephone lines are never attended by anybody. I think they are busy to take their lunch and gossip with each n others. They don't get time to attend the call. The staff is not interested to work, they came from their house not for work, they came only for REST. They think that everyday is the HOLIDAY.
A  11th of Sep, 2007 by
It seems they have taken general people for granted. I applied for my passport 3 months back and for the last three weeks whenever I check the status website it says passport will be dispatched in week's time. Contacting grievances cell is a nightmare you never get to contact anyone when you can you get same old answer "you case is still in process" even after having documents complete and Police report clear , they don't have any reason for delay.
A  10th of Oct, 2007 by
Very poor services!
A  2nd of Dec, 2007 by
its pathatic no response even after 4months of application , no one to contact ,i think delhis regional passport office is one of the worst goverment department ,no reply from grevince cell ,mail boucing back.i dont know what to do?
A  6th of Mar, 2008 by
Absolutely... i used to do the mails 4-5 days regularly But no response...
A  30th of May, 2008 by
No action is been taken and no information is been provided. i had applied 7 months back. No Status till date.