PASSPORT OFFICE-BHOPAL(M.P.) / INCORRECT SPELLING OF MY NAME IN STATUS INQARY BOX

India Review updated:
2.5

spelling of my name in status inquarybox is incorrect,not matching with the name which is in my application form and in other related leagal doccuments with my application form,such as in my PANCARD,DRIVING LICENCE,my age and resident proof paper. so that kindly take need full action to correct the spelling of my name.this mistake can stand lot of problems for me in future. (thanking you)_
SHUVRA KANTI SINGH ROY
S/O SRI SANTOSH SINGH ROY
SHREE RAMANUJA SADAN
(MUKHYATIYAR GANJ,SATNA,M.P. 485001)

Comments

Ra
  5th of Jan, 2008
Sir,
I have submitteb my form & fees as per your requirement for TATKAL PASSPORT Dtd. : 2 JAn 2008, but till date i have not got any information about my passport.

my File No.: A 000123
My Key No.: 6500012308
Amount ( Submitted already) : 2500/- DD

So please guide me what i do about my confirmation to complete my passport . send on my e-mail ID all the information about my passport.

Radha agrawal
  19th of Jan, 2008
hello sir,
I am tavsief from srinagar ,my file has been transfered from srinagar to bhopal , as i hav done my bvsc and ah from mhow veterinary college , and i have applied for passport last year , so please guide me for further assistance . my file nois z240001/o7.
thanks
Ja
  13th of Feb, 2008
DEAR SIR,

MY PASSPORT FILE NO IS Ao77760 WHICH BELONGS TO MULLANPUR, DISTT. LUDHIANA. PUNJAB, AS SUBMITTED ON 06/12/2007 WHICH IS STILL SHOWING THE STATUS THAT "POLICE REPORT IS NOT REVEIVED" . PLEASE INTIMATE US.

JATINDER SINGH
DATED 13/02/2008
Sa
  28th of Feb, 2008
Dear Sir,

I have applied for a new passport and complete all the formalities in the month of Novmber 2006 but i have not recieved my Passport up till now. Sevaral times i met contact in passort office but asurance was that you will get early, So i now request Please send my passport early as possible being i have to go abroad for studies & passport is nessacery for further steps
My file no. is BPLW3024306
KEY NO. 8730243606
REC. NO. EE810554037IN
NAME SAMARTH SOLANKI
DOB. 16-NOV-1991

Thanking You
At
  29th of Feb, 2008
my police varification was complited one month ago but i am n't getting any information from your side regarding my passport so what should i do when we open your site then we get information that police report has not been recieved then what i do . please inform me immediately about my passport

my file no. a000019
name : ATUL SINGH
D.O.B : 19/05/1987
  12th of Mar, 2008
I have sent my passport for change of my address as well as for renewel in the month of January 2008 through speed post.I do not appear to have received back duly modified.I hope an early action will be taken in the matter so that I will be able to utilise my passport for further foreign tour in the month of April 2008.
With regards
Dr.Sanjay Krishndas Gujrati,
'KRISHNAYAN'20,Normal School Road,
Behind Petrol Pump,Mhow Naka,Pratap Statue,
INDORE.452009
  13th of Mar, 2008
Dear Sir,

Re: Passport No.B 2887387.File Bo.A022551-2000.

The above passport was sent through speedpost on 29/01/2008 from Indore for chang of address as also for renewal.I understand that same has been received by the Department.Since one and half month have passed I hope , by this time you must have done the needful in the matter.You are requested to return the passport as early as possible so that I may be able to go abroad and attend the Doctor's seminar in the 2nd week of April 2008.
Thanking you in anticipation,

Dr.Sanjay Krishndas Gujrati,
'KRISHNAYAN',20,Normal School Road,
Behind Petrol Pump,Mhow Naka,
Pratap Statue, INDORE.452009
Ma
  7th of Apr, 2008
Respected sir,

I am manish kumar singhania and i was applied for passport in bhopal
regional office in dec 2006. and my police enquiry has been cleared and all
formality also has been cleared. but i have not got my passport yet.
So I request to you please kindly confirmation of my passport dispatch.
And my above detail is below:

Thanking you

manish kumar singhania
Me
  20th of Jun, 2008
Sir,
I have submitteb my form & fees as per your requirement for PASSPORT Dtd. : 16 april 2008, but till date i have not got any information about my passport.

my File No.: A 008927
My Key No.: 6500892708
Amount ( Submitted already) : 1000/-cash

meena bhadouriya
Ni
  11th of Jul, 2008
Sir;
I submitt my passport renewal application on month of may 08 by registered post but till today i have not received any information or new passport from Bhopal office. please check my status an give me the positive replay for the same.

Nilesh Sugandhi
51- jawahar marg Dhar(m.p.)
Ba
  4th of Aug, 2008
Hi,
My name in passport is Balasubramanian Ramasamy (Firstname lastname in order)

In my last name my fathers' name is spelt as Ramasamy as in my X std TC xerox copy, whereas in all

my other documents, it is spelt as Ramaswamy which is correct.

Please let me know how can I correct my last name in my passport.

Regards,
Balasubramanian Ramaswamy.
Ri
  22nd of Aug, 2008
Sir,
I have applied for passport in Feb and all verfication is also done, but till now i haven't recieve my passport.
So please check the status and inform me.
File no: A006119/08

One more passport applied and its file no: A006679/08
Ra
  12th of Nov, 2008
dear sir,

i rajiv pillai applied for passport haveing file no Z337282 since 3 months ago, i just check in file no status of my passport in last month they just written a comment on it that my police verification is done and u r passport is send by the end of september (30/09/2008), but till date i dont receive any status of my passport plz help me and just tell me what can i do ...

regards

rajiv pillai
Dh
  20th of Feb, 2009
hello, sir i m DHARMIK DESAI.my

file ref.no.is Z705838,

Application date:26/09/2006

Date of birth : 17/09/1989

sir i m very tense for my passport.my future is depend on passport.sir please do something.Requeseting you to please look on this matter, I am already furnished in all details of my application. Please kindly requested to confirmation and request issue of my passport.
Early action is reuquested please.

thanking you in advance
Ne
  26th of Feb, 2009
dear sir

my passport was sent through speedpost on 12/01/2009 from Jhabua for fill to the sir name i the sir column .Since one and half month have passed I hope, by this time you must have done the needful in the matter.You are requested to return the passport as early as possible so that I may be able to go abroad to meet my husband

Thanking you in anticipation,

regards
neelima vimal kumar
speed no- EI03611985 0IN
PASS PORT NO - H 2160605
He
  16th of Mar, 2010
DEAR SIR,
I have sent my passport no. B2762675 along with application form, DD, and the relevent documents for the renewal and change of address. The police verification was done a month back.My file no is A023240 from bhopal passport office 'Kindly sent the status of my passport
Hemnat khale.
Ma
  13th of Sep, 2012
hello sir i hv sent my passport no.z707899with application form dd nd the police verification was done 4 sep. from ujjain nd i want to know the status of my passport nd how much time to take for processing.