Passport 2 fun CT / Billed credit card without authorization

Passport 2 fun ct
This company is a scam just like webloyalty.com who has a class action law suit. They say you sign up after completing an online transaction with one of several merchant websites that allow them to "advertise" on their site. Usually its a pop up window or a button that says get $10 off next purchase or congratulations, etc. Even if you don't click on it your email can still be supplied to them somehow. I filed a complaint with the internet crime center because when i call this business their systems are always down and they cant let me talk to any supervisor or tell me what merchant site i allegedly signed up with them at.

A  3rd of Aug, 2009 by
I too have been charged by passport2fun and am in the process of investigating how I came across them in the first place.
N  4th of Aug, 2009 by
I recently found out that Passport to fun made some charges on my credit card too. I find it difficult to understand where or how they could obtain my credit card details as I never booked my flight my father in law did using his details. Not mine. It's so very weird to me.
N  8th of Aug, 2009 by
This is how I get to spend my first free Saturday AM!!!...hunting down these dogs and talking to my bank to dispute this charge! YAY!!! NOT!!!
A  10th of Aug, 2009 by
I booked a flight for a friend, same result as the rest. I'm from CANADA, but they had my cc#, and my friends name.
N  24th of Aug, 2009 by
This just happened to my husband's account. All of a sudden there was $14.95 missing from his account. Beware America the theives are out there and we are all working to hard to let slime steal our money!
A  11th of Oct, 2009 by
OK I now know that I am not the only one to have this problem, I to have had this company over charge my card, over 15 times for 14.95 in a two month period and are still trying!!!
The worst part is that I did not recieve the game I tried to buy!!!
The dept card charged me an over draft charge for every time the COMPUTER at the ripoff company tried to collect!!!
My cell phone provider stoped my service because I tried to pay my bill with that card, and the card company kept denieing payment!!!
The card company's COMPUTER then send a bad report to credit report company's resulting in an judgement that LOWERED my credit score!!!
As for fixing this misjudgement, Well thats my problem, damage control, card canceled, pay the fees, write letters for forgivness.
Oh yah remember that 14.95 is not enough to sue for even, if it has happend over 15 times
A  21st of Oct, 2009 by
Wow! They must be getting millions! Same thing with us...changes show up on our credit card, w/o our knowledge.
A  26th of Dec, 2009 by
This just happened to me. I went to view my statement and found a charge to passport2fun for 14.95. As I looked closer I found that it had been charged to my account every month since july 09. Something has to be done about this company. Need to shut their ### down!
A  17th of Jan, 2010 by
Agree these ###er s just charged me $19.95 and another $19.95 from a company called Saveace which I believe is a sister scam...it would seem as though I am set up to get screwed for 440bucks a month because I bought my girlfriend a plane ticket through Travelocitiy...I will cancel card tommorow and deny charges.### this!!!
A  21st of Jan, 2010 by
I also just found out they have been charging me $19.95 / month again after I called them several months ago to stop these unauthorized charges. I can't believe this BS continues to happen.
N  27th of Feb, 2010 by
You can get your money back, threaten to join the class action lawsuit and note their record at the Better Business Bureau (parent company, Vertrue, Inc.). Keep following it up the ladder, and if they turn you down, call back and try again. I got a full refund.
A  7th of May, 2010 by
Absolutely insane. When I saw the unauthorized transaction I called to ask how they got the information. They said it was via a purchase from a televised infomercial.

I've never bought anything from the TV in my life!

Who are their affiliates? Where are they getting this information?!
A  6th of May, 2011 by
Travelocity signs you up for Passport 2 Fun automatically and without your authorization! The number to call is 877-651-8514 to cancel the "membership" and demand to talk to a supervisor. They would not refund me two charges for $19.95 on my credit card, so I had to insist. They only refunded me one month. Don't do business with Travelocity anymore, this is a scam!
N  25th of Aug, 2011 by
Non sense
I have dialed that no. and canceled my membership (I didn't join any!!), and hope get the refund in 3 days!
A  26th of Aug, 2011 by
The class action suit against webloyalty.com was settled in 2009 (http://www.classcounsel.com/news/webloyalty.html). Does anyone know how to start a new one?! When I went to the BBB to file a complaint against Vertrue Inc. (the one based in Omaha, NE), which is the marketing and parent company of the scammers, I saw their F rating and that there were almost 3000 complaints against them. Even the government is suing them... You'd think they had learned their lesson.