Passivesoft PartnersMoney scam

1 Review updated:

I received an email saying they needed 50 clients to be a part of a massive profit making program called The 10K Website Program, and all I had to do was pay $97USD and they would do the rest, design a website that would generate huge profits for me and they would in return claim to be the reason it worked and reach the world of advertising potential customers for free. I paid the fee to ASP-Alens Success Plan and waited for a reply, I sent emails to make contact to what I would be receiving or expecting in the near future, this was 28/09/2014, to date I have had no reply or any sight of the 10K Site at all. Please help me to recover my money, silly I know but thought I might have been onto something that may make me money.:(

Fl
Feb 05, 2015

Comments

• Kr
      Jun 03, 2016
    Passivesoft Partners - Never got my website running
    Passivesoft Partners

I ordered the services from the company Passivesoft Partners, Earnwithhalen, BillMcrae. The company promised to provide their services and I would be ready to start my own website. But later they told me completely opposite things, and asked for another sum of money. I paid them about $350, but my website didn’t work properly after their services. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

• El
      Jun 03, 2016

Luckily, I didn't get in as deep as you did. I thought it'd be nice to have some extra income, but a couple of days after I paid $97, I realized I wouldn't have time, so I requested my money back. This was at the end of December 2013 and they still haven't responded!
    I haven't been able to complain to the Better Business Bureau because I can't locate a location that the BBB has on record, and I can't list one because I don't know where it is!