Passive Profits / Charges on my credit card!

Rutledge, GA, United States Review updated:
I have tried to cancel this stupid thing ever since I ordered a cd to earn money on EBay. Back in August, I had two charges for 29.95 on the 24th and the 27th. I called and asked that it be canceled and I was assured that it would be. NOW, here it is March and I just found another one for the same amount. Surely something can be done about this. There is no telling how much money these people have stolen from accounts. I am calling my card company and putting a hold on anything that comes from them.

Comments

Al
  7th of Mar, 2008

Passive Profits - Unathorized charge!
Passive Profits
Sandy
Utah

I received an email that for $1.95 shipping I could receive a cd with information about selling items on EBay. I ordered the CD entered my debit card information for the $1.95 charge which I authorized. The other day I go online to check my debit card balance and discover a $39.90 charge for Passive Profits, same information as for the delivery charge. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS AND THERE IS NO WAY IN H*** THAT I WILL PAY IT. UNFORTUNATELY THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CHARGE.
Da

Passive Profits - Billing me for two months
Passive Profits
Sandy
Utah
Phone: cannot find a number
cannot find a web site

Two months ago, I noticed a debit on my checking account for $39.90 being sent to Passive Profits, Sandy, Utah. First thought I had signed up for an on line business opportunity, I let it go after trying every way I could, google searches, telephone searches and could find out nothing about this company. Today I was charged again for the 39.90 and I am seriously once again trying to find out who and/or where thay are to cancel any membership I had foolishly singned up for, ready to have them keep this month's 39.90 just don't bill me again. But I can't find them but when I googled Passive Profits I found this link, and saw that many others have been taken for their 39.90, also. How can I stop this? Do you have any suggestions of what I could do? Thank you inn advance for any ideas you may give me, I'm afraid I'll be dead and this company will still be getting 39.90 every month.
Ku
  4th of Apr, 2008
Call this number and tell them you want to cancel your membership and they will cancel it.((800) 724-2794. 9565)
Wi
  7th of Apr, 2008
It is now 6:04 pm today 4/7/2008 at approx. 5:30 pm my alerted me that a transaction had occurred where-in $19.97 was put onto my account in the form of a pending transaction, by a company identifying themselves as passive profits sandy. Utah, never heard of them so I called my bank and found that until the money actually comes off in 5-7 days they cannot investigate them so I had to cancel that card and at this moment am out $19.97, beware all who read this in the blink of an eye this could happen to you. have a nice day. All I can do now is wait for the thief(s) to complete their action so I can try and drop a hammer on them.
Li
  9th of Apr, 2008
Thank you so much. I have had the same problem and I called the bank to block the card and issue me a new one as well as call the # given by Kurt Vail and I got to a great gentleman by the name of Francisco at 1800*724*2794 at ext 57019 and he was excellent.
Ni
  10th of Feb, 2010

Passive Profits - Theft

This company have also taken money from my account without consent. I am currently in communication with my bank about this fraudulent activity and hope to get all money stolen returned to me.

I also have had money taken via "Harmony Financial", "Money Mastery" and "search Income" and Webhost"... so they are all either owned and ran by the same nasty people or my details have been sold to all by one of them.
I WILL bring them to justice- but any other people effected please post here to help add weight to the complaint.