Passive Profits Inc / fraudulent billing

1 Sandy, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-724-2794

I answered an email that offered a FREE cd-rom to view about internet marketing.
I received it, never viewed it, got 2 calls for the company asking if I was serious about wanting to be successful. It felt like pressure so I said, no, I am busy now & will pass up any follow-ups.

My credit card has a bill for $14.95 for that, and 2 days later, something from the above company billing me for $39.90!
I never even received anything for that!
There's another complaint 2 weeks ago against the same, scamming company.
All beware! I sent them an email Friday & HOPE for a resolution to this billing TODAY, plus a call to the credit card company to investigate these charges. BEWARE!

Comments

• Va
      19th of Mar, 2008
    Passive Profits Inc - Unauthorized charges
    Passive Profits Inc
    Phone: 866-503-4718
    www.passiveprofitssystem.com

I had accepted an offer to buy a CD for work from home at the price $1.95. For that I gave my debit card #. Now every month they are charging my account with $39.90. That I didn't authorized.

• Br
      7th of Apr, 2008

I had the same problem, I simply called up the company and they reimbursed my card.

• De
      14th of Apr, 2008

I never recieved the cd nor any other product informatoin and now I am being billed for the same program. I don't even know wat the companie doe's

• Pr
      16th of Apr, 2008

I recently was charged 39.90 for something I have no idea about. My checking account was debited on 4/14/2008.

22nd of Apr, 2008

I was also billed 39.90 even after I called and cancelled the request to join this company. This put my account in the negative and if I could get my money back I would really be greatful.

• Cr
      2nd of May, 2008

PASSIVE PROFITS is charging me money I didn't authorized!!!
    As I read from you, it's happening the same what they did to you. I recently noticed in my statements 2 charges from PASSIVE PROFITS and the amounts you mentioned before:

03/24/08 Passive Profits $ 39.90 866-648-3576
    01/14/08 WI/Passive Profits $ 1.95 866-503-4718

The weird thing is I only authorized $1.95 and the other they never contacted me by any media, I HAVEN'T AUTHORIZED. And the worst thing, THEY CHARGE ME THE $39.95 AND MY ACCOUNT GOT OVERDRAFT, NOW I HAVE TO PAY A $35.00 FINE. It's not fear.

At this moment I'm going to be outside the States for the next 5 months. If you hear or meet somebody who wants to press charges about this, let me know, WE HAVE THE CHANCE TO STOP THIS AND WON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO ANYBODY ELSE!!!

Regards, Cristhian

• Ti
      17th of May, 2008

I just got hit on my account with the #39.90. I need to call this company, but it doesn't show the number on the charge on my account like all the others. Does anyone happen to have the number for this company? Thanks in advance! I'll let you know how it turns out.

• Ho
      18th of May, 2008
    Passive Profits, Inc. - Unauthorized charges
    Passive Profits, Inc.

I, was offered a Cd for $1.95 on how to use the internet to make money. I, don't recall getting the information and did not authorize the company to make further charges to my credit card. I, also never received a phone call from anyone with the company, asking if, I was interested in using their services.

• Pa
      21st of May, 2008

I have been receiving charges on my bank account that I did not authorize and I want all my money back from these thieves. I talked to a man approx 2 weeks ago and he promised me that I would receive a refund within 7-10 business days and that has not happened. I really do not know what kind of low down people work at companies like this one. This sure is a corrupt comanywith thieves as workers.

• Pa
      21st of May, 2008
    Passive Profits Inc - Unauthorized charges
    Passive Profits Inc
    12051 N Elms Rd
    Clio
    Michigan
    Phone: 810-845-2320

My name is Patrick Uhrig and I have been receiving unauthorized charges on my bank account and I want all my money back. I talk to a Gentlemen approx 2 weeks ago that promised me a refund of 120.00 within 7-10 days and that has not happened. I was not happy with only receiving a partial amount of refund, but accepted what the man told me because our conversation was being recorded and I was give a promise of receiving at least a return of some of my money. I now want all of my money all the way back to the first charge on my account. I am not happy with your company and wish that I had never heard of your company or the misleading offer on the radio, and I never did receive the CD that was requested. I want my money back and never want to hear from your company after that. I want to be contacted concerning this issue and receive a speedy resolution. You can contact me at 1-810-845-2320.

Patrick Uhrig.

27th of May, 2008

The requested telephone numbuer is:
    1-866-503-4718 We closed our credit card and I was promised a check to repay the $39.90 charges within
    two weeks from today (May 27, 08) We'll see what happens.

• St
      2nd of Jun, 2008

I just opened my cc bill and there is this charge for a place I never heard of called Passive Profits, Inc. for$23.95 and additional bills for an outfit in St. Goerge Utah called Network agenda for additional $9.95 multiple charges. Plus now an overlimit fee of $39.00 from the cc Company. This makes me mad! It's plain to see why Utah is called the scam capitol of the world.
    Passive profits is in Sandy Utah someplace. Network Agenda is in St. George Utah Someplace.
    Steve Nelson Ogden, Utah

• Ro
      3rd of Jun, 2008

I payed $1.95 for there CD and got charged $39.95 last month. I call then up and canceled they said that they would refund the $39.95. they did not refund the 39.95 but are so charged me $15.96 and $23.95 on the same day

• Lo
      8th of Jun, 2008

They keep charging me $39.95. I have called several times and get a message saying the voice mail box is full. I can't even leave a message to have them cancel and stop charging me! I WANT THIS SO CALLED COMPANY TO STOP TAKING MY MONEY AND EVERYONE ELSE'S MONEY TOO!

• Ra
      19th of Jun, 2008

I just looked at my credit card bill and noticed I have been charged $19.97 by Passive Profits Inc, Sandy UT. This caused me to go over the limit on my credit card and be charged an additional $19.00!!! I don't even know who they are or what they do!!! This is so ridiculous.

• Ro
      1st of Jul, 2008

yes i am extremely irratated upset and dissatisfied with your company.your a poor excuse for a buisness my husband was on your site it said 1.95 for the cd and thats all he wanted he wanted no other services but what happened ...not only 1 charge of 39.90 that was unauthorized but a second and third equaling another 39.90. i think its extremely poor on your part to only give us a partial refund.but the 39.90 check does help knock my balance down.I DO NOT WANT TO SEE ANOTHER CHARGE FROM YOUR COMPANY ON OUR CARD.I WANT YOU TO CANCEL ALL OUR INFO IN YOUR DATA BASE .I TALKED TO 6 PEOPLE ON THE PHONE ALL OF THEM TOLD ME THAT THE CHECK WAS PROCESSED AND THAT I WOULD RECIEVE IT WITHIN 7-10 DAYS THEY JERKED US AROUND ON THE PHONE LIED TO US AND ECT. IF WE HADNT CALLED SO MANY TIMES WE WOULD HAVE NEVER RECIEVED OUR REFUND.IT TOOK 1 MONTH AND 1 WEEK TO RECIEVE OUR CHECK .

• Dr
      5th of Sep, 2008

Passive Profits, Inc. has continued to charge my account with $39.90 even after I spoke with the company one month ago when I requested a cancel on what ever I am being charged for and a credit to my account. Neither of which has been honored. I will call them again. Any other suggestions? What a scam!!!

• Dr
      5th of Sep, 2008

Passive Profits, Inc. continues to charge $39.90 every month after stating this would no longer happen.
    How can we put a stop to this type of scam?

• Sh
      9th of Oct, 2008

I had the same problem with being charged 39.90 on my credit card without being aware of why. I called them and they said they would take it off in 7-10 days. To make sure, I than called my credit card company and filed a complaint and they credited me back the charge, while filing the dispute. They took care of that one. The following month I noticed another charge of the same amount under another company name. Did the same thing again. The credit card company said that these will go under up to 10 different names. I again got my money credited back. So far, I haven't had any new charges. Even though I keep a close watch of my credit card.

• To
      18th of Dec, 2009

My partner has also monies taken from her account to the tune of 65.38 Aus as we live in Australia we are getting charged foreign currency conversion fees but tracking down this company is like finding a needle in a haystack can anyone help us please