PassionUp.com / SPAM mill!!

1 P. O. Box 61431Honolulu, HI, United States Review updated:

This site requires your email in order to view their 'free' ecards, then provide an unsubscribe page that has no form action target - the variable in empty.

Included is the appropriate line(s) of html from http://www.passionup.com/unsubscribe.htm :

<form id="form1" name="form1" method="post" action="">
<label for="textfield"></label>
<div align="center">
<input name="textfield" type="text" id="textfield" size="35" />
<input type="submit" name="Submit" value="SUBMIT" id="Submit" />
<label for="Submit"></label>
</div>
</form>

I've done web design/programming for over 10 years. I can read simple html.

Complaints will also be filed with their hosting provider, Better Business Bureau Online and any other agency available/applicable.

Re

Comments

• Ba
      13th of Nov, 2007
    India

THIS COMPANY IS HARASSING ME BY SENING MAILS NOT ONLY THIS MANY LIKE LOANS ,CREDIT CARDS ETC ARE SENDING MAILS PLS. LOOK AT THIS

• Ru
      30th of Mar, 2008
    Qu├ębec
    Canada

I am bombarded with emails from this company and where it indicates that I can unsubscribe (for something I did not subscribe) I can't access that address.
    They are harrassing me and upsetting my computer!!
    How do I stop this?

• Ar
      9th of May, 2008

whar

• Le
      20th of May, 2008

THIS COMPANY IS HARASSING ME BY SENING MAILS . these people really suck. please ask them to stop sending me mails.

• Da
      6th of Nov, 2008

hi am social and God fearing person

• Je
      13th of Mar, 2009
    PassionUp.com
    passionup.com

CHARGE of $39.99!!!. We have not used Passionup in over a year! We NEVER approved any type of charge. We can NOT get a hold of anyone. The Phone number is disconnected! They do not respond to any emails! People Beware of this websight! Now how can we get this to stop? We can not afford this, this is Groceries in this economy. Who can help us? This Company needs to be stopped!