PassionOfPersia / Fraud and cheating

Scottsdale, AZ, United States Review updated:

One year ago I started to notice Passionofpersia is publishing scams reports about my company Oriental Rug Care NY through reviews on the internet! So when costumers are trying to look my company through search engines they can see reviews about my company in the first page result referring me and my business as unprofessional and as a rip off, plus under the reviews Passion of persia is also using this chance to advertise his own business.

Passionofpersia has taken interest in the areas i work at even that my office located in New York
and he, whose got no office is located way back in Arizona. I spend thousands of dollars a month over internet advertising and Passion of persia is stealing my business. Passionofpersia claiming that Oriental Rug Care NY copied two words from his website, the words are 'master weaver'.

As far as we know everyone can use those words and thinking otherwise is ridiculous. Oriental Rug Care NY didn't copy those words from Passionofpersia, we consider ourselves as true master weavers, and we do so for over a decade now, so as for using those words Oriental Rug Care NY see it as a legitimate thing to do.

Oriental Rug Care NY have already taken legal measures against Passionofpersia.
Va

Comments

11th of Oct, 2008
This is Passion of Persia, You stole 2 paragraphs, for all those who want to see what was stolen please send an email to us at passionofpersia@yahoo.com I have snap shot thier web address with the info that was stolen. Also Passion of Persia has 3 locations in the Nation! Not just Arizona. Also I dont give a @@@@ about you and your advertising. You provided horrible services, and we have not used a false ID about the reviews we posted. Again for the snap shot of thier site of what they stole email us. passionofpersia@yahoo.com

As for legal measures check with our BBB to see our reports no actions against us. Oriental rug care Ny is the trash of the rug industry. For a REAL local Master Weaver in New York, it would be Hayko . www.hayko.com
www.passionofpersia.com
For potential clients "Master Weaver" is a degree earned at the University of Tehran, or Esfahan. You can not give yourself this title with out completing the required education. They are fraudulently using a title that will help them, and hurt the real Master Weavers, by not doing the same quality of work as passion of persia or Hayko.

We have all our degrees transulated in English, from Persian. If you are need of us we can provide many refrences of the same rug you are in need of cleaning and/or repair.
  11th of Oct, 2008
I wish I could upload what you stole on here. Technology allows the truth to always be there even if you change what you stole 2 years ago now in 2008!!! Go to yahoo and type in Passion of Persia Scottsdale view the photos on that yahoo local page and you will see what they stole and then changed. Just because you change what you stole doesnt mean your punishment should be over. No ONE SHOULD use oriental rug care ny and because of Me, over 20 people are saved from your horrible company!!!
  11th of Oct, 2008
If we knew this site existed we would have post what you did to the public and what you stole. Please refer to google and yahoo and www.scams.com and /link removed/
Hm
  30th of Aug, 2011
uploaded what Oriental rug Care ny stole. Really similar to Passion of Persia's site www.passionofpersia.com . However Oriental rug care NY change what they stole, so guess that is that.