Passion Parties by Maria / unable to cancel monthly charges

1 Collings Ave Apt B-204Collingswood, NJ, United States

I have been charged for years to a checking account I do not use anymore and money has been overdrafted from my credit card. I have a monthly installment on this credit card and it was not until 2 months ago that I lookea at the balance (online) and realized I had been charged from CTS Holdings and Pipeline data for over 3 years monthly. I attempted to cancel accounts but finding phone #'s was hard. Then, I spoke with someone in pipeline and CTS and they said the account was cancelled and there was nothing else I needed to do. This was 2 months ago. I ust checked the USAA accounts and I am still being charged monthly fees from both companies. I just spoke again with Pipeline and they assired me they will e-mail me a cancellation form that I need to fill out and fax back. I got in touch with Wells Fargo which apparently has something to do with CTS holdings ans they asked me to e-mail a letter with all my info so that they will forward it to the appropriate person to cancel the account. I am frustrated and angry at being charged unknowingly for a service I am not receiving.