PASSAT TDI SEL 2012 / LEMON CAR

1 FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7863828880

How can you not be upset when you buy a car that spend more time at the dealer fixing defects instead of enjoying your new car!, well thats what i have in my Brand New PASSAT TDI SEL 2012;
THE FIRST DAY THAT I PURCHASE THE CAR;
i have to leave it at the dealer to fix the back panel where the subwoofer is at because the entire interior of the car rattle like a snake when listen to the "FEDER" SOUND SYSTEM, and the fuel gauge was not showing a full tank when full tank, i went to pick up my car THE NEXT DAY and more problems; the car when cold stalls, the transmission down shift hard, the door panels rattle like an old car, the sun roof have noises, the fuel gauge wasn't fix, sometimes doesn't work at all, when fueling the car the hose stops at 3/4 of a tank and if i want to full the tank i have to do it so slowly that i spent 5 minutes FUELING until is finally full.
OH AND DONT EVEN THINK THAT IS JUST MY CAR AND YOUR PASSAT IS GOING TO BE PERFECT BECAUSE THE 4 TIMES THAT THEY GAVE ME A RENTAL THE REPRESENTATIVE AT THE RENTAL PLACE TOLD ME THAT IN THE LAST 4 MONTHS MOST RENTALS ARE GIVEN TO PEOPLE WITH NEW PASSATS TDI AND THEY WERE ALL COMPLAINING!!

YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT VOLKSWAGEN AMERICA IS DOING FOR ME: they gave me a the same car after going back to the dealer for the third #3 time!! because they haven't fix the problem because the fuel system makes compromise the engine and the transmission, is not a lemon when you take a new car for the same issues 3 times? YES IT IS and volkswagen had order the replacement on the fuel system twice and the car still stalls and the transmission down shift very hard and the fuel gauge is still working erratically.
IF YOU THINK THAT THIS WONT HAPPEN TO YOU, WELL WAIT UNTILL YOU PUT MORE MILES IN YOUR PASSAT TDI 2012 AND YOU WILL SEE, i purchase this PASSAT TDI ON DECEMBER 2012 IS BEEN 3 MONTHS AND 10 DAYS OF HELL AND 10000 MILES ALREADY!! IMAGINE WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN THE WARRANTY EXPIRES????
I warn everybody of Volkswagen ways of dealing with this TYPE OF SITUATION!! YOU WILL LOOSE!!!

if you think in buying a PASSAT TDI SEL 2012 I WONT DO IT!!! you will regret it!!!, spent $37.000 dollars in something else!!
TODAY WED/18/04/12 MY PASSAT IS STILL AT THE DEALER! THEY TOLD ME THAT NEXT WEEK BY TUESDAY /24/04/12 THE CAR WILL BE READY!

Ho

Comments

• Sn
      18th of Apr, 2012

I was told I would get a bonus up to $500 if I referred a friend and they bought a new vehicle. Well, I did just that and my friend gave them my name and was told they would contact me. Never happened. Even after emailing them and email Hyundai Canada who said they would forward my email to the GM I didn't hear a thing. If you are not going to live up to your word, don't say anything at all. Also I had to wait 5 hours one Saturday while the paper work was sorted out. I was told my first oil change would be free and they will contact me when I will be ready for one in 3 months after I got the vehicle. That never happened.
    I guess they will say anything to sell cars...except the truth