Party Fair / Overcharged and ude

1 370 Us-130, #11East Windsor, NJ, United States Review updated:

I purchased party supplies and was charged 3 times for an item when I only bought one item. When I checked the receipt I told the cashier and she laughed and said you have no way to prove that. They also do not let you return unpackaged items even if they sell it unpackaged. The items have tags and are clearly not used. They are very rude unless you are spending a lot of money with them.

Va

Comments

• Br
      21st of Apr, 2012

Party Fair East Windsor, NJ
    I agree with the last person who posted something in regards to Party Fair even the management is rude and unprofessional...I put a purchase in for balloons a week ago. I was called by a very obnoxious woman who I later found out was the manager. When my husband went to pick them up I could hear her shouting in the background saying "I dont know why she would do that. I asked that my husband put her on the phone so that I confront her about her nasty attitude and the fact she just told my husband helium balloons last 8 to 10 hours. She stated well there are signs everywhere stating that and the rep does not have to inform cutomers verbally. She cut me off when I confronted her about her attitude by saying "thank you" and told my husband to come get his phone. Will never do business with them again so rude.