Party City / debit refund not received.
On November 7 I returned $52.48 worth of unused and unopened items to the Bristol, TN store #902. I am yet to receive my refund to my debit card. I called the store and they said once they complete the transaction it's out of their hands. My bank said they have no sign of i5 and I even got a print out of my account. Nope, it's not in there. On November 14 I called home office to file a complaint and I am yet to hear anything. No one has called me. I'm giving them till November 21 and if they havent given me my refund or contactes me to get this fixed I'm going to be so furious. Tell me why you can immediately take it out of my checking account but you can't immediately put it back. I shop at Party City a lot for our school and our church but I'm not anymore. Especially not until I'm refunded my money.
Updated by Joshlyn1984, Dec 04, 2017
Finally I got a call from the store manager, after calling the complaint department twice. The store manager said to just come to the store and he would give me cash back. When I went to get the money he was so apologetic and very nice about it.
More Party City Complaints & Reviews
- Party City - Fraud and cheating 
- Party City (Online Store) - Shipping and delivery 
- PartyCity.com - Costume Never Arrived! 
- Party City - Racial comment 
- Party City - Firing 
- Party City - poor customer service
- Party City - employees
- Party City - patriotic american flag shirts
- Party City - government help manager didn't help
- Party City - employee (cassandra)