PartsTrain.com / Broken and incorrect part
We ordered a bumper which was "suppose to be brand new and an oem part." We received the bumper not only was it the wrong part it was broken and used. We called their customer service which was rude, told us to shut up and the worst part they hung up on us because they did not want to deal with the situation. Here is the worst part when we called the 3rd hoping they will not hang up on us again they refused to issue a refund. They basically stole our money shipped us a wrong and damaged part. We are know out $300 because their company can not stand by what they sell. How can this company still be in business? Unless you want your money stolen do not buy from this company. We now how to file a dispute with our credit care company.
More PartsTrain.com Complaints & Reviews
- PartsTrain.com - Poor business practice 
- Parts Train.com - Scam! Horrible Service! 
- Parts Train - Deceptive return policy 
- PartsTrain.com - Beware
- PartsTrain.com - Bait & switch
- PartsTrain - return policy after shipping wrong part.
- Parts Train - charging for overnight delivery knowing that I had missed their cut off, but still charged me
- PartsTrain - waste of time
- PartsTrain - out of stock
- PartsTrain - my worst experience