PartsTrain.com / Broken and incorrect part

We ordered a bumper which was "suppose to be brand new and an oem part." We received the bumper not only was it the wrong part it was broken and used. We called their customer service which was rude, told us to shut up and the worst part they hung up on us because they did not want to deal with the situation. Here is the worst part when we called the 3rd hoping they will not hang up on us again they refused to issue a refund. They basically stole our money shipped us a wrong and damaged part. We are know out $300 because their company can not stand by what they sell. How can this company still be in business? Unless you want your money stolen do not buy from this company. We now how to file a dispute with our credit care company.

Ci

Comments

• Ne
      18th of Jan, 2008
    PartsTrain.com - No refund on returned part!
    Partstrain.com
    4040 West Chandler AVe
    Santa Ana
    California
    Phone: 1-888-251-1214
    www.partstrain.com

I ordered a distributor for my car on 11/7/07. It did not arrive in the promised 2-3 days, instead it took 10. I returned the distributor unopened according to Partstrain instructions and RMA #. I was then promised a refund within 4 weeks. After 7 weeks I still have not received a refund. I am exhausted talking to customer service operators who can do nothing. I am tired of being hung up on while waiting for supervisors who never answer and never return calls.

The refund remains unresolved. I would never recommend this company or their associate Autoparts warehouse.

• Ni
      25th of Oct, 2008

I received a corner light for my wives toyota, they sent me the wrong part and when I called they said that I had waited to long, I can see that it would not have made any difference .

• Lm
      12th of Mar, 2009
    PartsTrain.com - No Refund
    Parts Train.com
    258 Mariah Circle
    Corona
    Phone: 888-251-1214
    partstrain.com

I ordered a Universal Hood Cover in November '08. Upon arrival I discovered it was what I needed. After getting hung-up on using Live Chatwhen trying to obtain return information, I called three time before I received an RMA number. I returned the package exactly as instructed. Since that time I have made NUMEROUS calls to customer service to either be told it is in-process or will be processed within 24 hrs. When I've asked to speak to a supervisor I'm always told there is not one available, but one will call me back shortly. It has never happened. I have filed a complaint with the Southern California Better Business Bureau.

• To
      1st of Sep, 2010

Ordered molded mudflaps shown on their webpage as they were the cheapest online I could find. They sent flat mudflaps. They told me the picture is not the actual product and that no where in the product description did the description indicate they were molded. I responded that nowhere did they indicate they were flat. They say its my error so won't reimburse my shipping and handling to/from them. The way they have this rigged, the shipping is higher than the item cost. It costs me more to ship back then I'd get refunded. Credit Card won't dispute shipping/handling charges. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

• Na