PartsTrain.com / Beware!
I have purchased a part for my car from this website PartsTrain and received the wrong one. I tried to reach someone from PartsTrain to get an exchange but they did not reply. I left several reviews and only after that they finally replied. They said they'll ship me a replacement after I remove the reviews and I did as they asked but they did not keep their promise. They looks like bunch of scammers and I would not recommend PartsTrain to anyone. I will continue to post about them because I want to warn others and want to share my experience. Beware!
More PartsTrain.com Complaints & Reviews
- PartsTrain.com - Poor business practice 
- Parts Train.com - Scam! Horrible Service! 
- Parts Train - Deceptive return policy 
- PartsTrain.com - Beware
- PartsTrain.com - Bait & switch
- partstrain,carson.cal. - double shipment
- Auto Parts Giant - Run a round rip off scandals 
- PartsTrain - wrong part customer service
- Parts Train - Exorbitant Shipping Charges
- Parts Train - Wont cancell order