partsonnet.com / Don't order from these guys

I ordered a part from partsonnet.com. I ordered a part having to do with electrical. They have a no return policy and anything to do with electrical car. So, don’t order from these guys because you might get the wrong part and if it has a wire on it you are stuck with it weather you installed it or not.

Tu
Apr 3, 2013

Comments

• We
      6th of Jan, 2015

I ordered a Ford instrument cluster. Gave them VIP and part #, year model of truck. Sale's person promised me that if the part is not correct, they will refund everything. However, they shipped wrong parts 3 times. After many email with photos and dozens of phone calls as well as having to ship back their wrong parts, a partial refund was promised about 2 months ago. I was told the $40 shipping charge was not refundable even though at the beginning I kept asking the sale's person to double check they had the right part. I would not have ordered anything if they were not sure they had the correct part # in stock. Who wants to waste hours of time and $40 of non-refundable shipping charge?? Since then, many more phones calls and there is still no refund! This company does bad customer service. Be ware! Don't order any parts from them. you will be wasting your time and money.

• We
      6th of Jan, 2015

Don't order from this company. Waste money and time.

• Be
      28th of Apr, 2015

Worst Company I have ever dealt with Shipped wrong part now want me to pay 25% restocking fee for there mistake I do not expect to see the credit soon Very disappointed in EBAY for rec-amending them as a preferred supplier.

• Fr
      21st of Sep, 2015

I fully agree, the worst company I've ever come across. Very nice in the beginning to earn your business and get your money then they'll give you the run around. I am very displeased with the way PartsOnNet operates. I ordered an ECU for my SAAB and I was specific that the part number must match or else it will not work per the SAAB dealership. The only reason I did not buy from the dealership was the part would come from Sweden and it would take about three weeks to receive it. Anyway, Tim at PartsOnNet says they had the 2 readily available their shelf to ship that day and that he would send me the shipping tracking number within 24 hours. 2 days later, no tracking number. A week later, I received the part and of course the part number did not match. I called Tim to tell him that they sent me the wrong part. He asked me to take a picture and email it to him. After he received the picture, he was quick to say that they'll send the right part right away. After 5 days which is 2 days ago, I received the replacement part. Guess what? They sent me the wrong part again. It's identical to the first wrong part they sent. I called just a minute ago and Tim tells me the part number crossed referenced. I don't get it. Why ask to take a picture if the wrong part only to send me the same wrong part? I'm in the military so I have a lot of friends from around the US and around the world. I just emailed them about my experience with PartsOnNet.

• Pl
      21st of Sep, 2015

Several Months ago I ordered parts for my Dodge truck, wrong parts were shipped of course. I would not return parts until I had it in writing they would give me full credit. After sending them a demand letter from the small claims court they agreed to a full refund and paid return shipping.
    When I received my credit it was for 100% parts credit less shipping and handling and a 25% restocking fee So even if you have threaten them with small claims and have a written document you still can, t get a 100% refund. Fortunately it was on my american express credit card they credited my account the difference. I tried to pursue criminal charges but was told there is not enough evidence to pursue. DON, T DEAL WITH THESE SOB. .