Partsgeek.com / stole my money
After several attempts to get a answer about my partial shipment. I was sent tracking information. It clearly states only one package weighing 1.10 lbs was delivered to my door step. The other package weighing 5.6 lbs was not dropped off, nor was it picked up by UPS. The company clearly tried to copy and paste and move around the wording on the shipment information they sent me to show that both packages were shipped and delivered. The final report from UPS said the one package totaling 1.10 lbs was sent and delivered. This company is so wrong in there doing, someone needs to stop them from taking orders and money from folks. I myself would like to start a Class Action Suite against this company. I will be contacting a lawyer about this company this week..
More Partsgeek.com Complaints & Reviews
- Parts Geek - customer service 
- Parts Geek - fraudulent practices never buy!! 
- Parts Geek - parts geek is awesome - dont believe this place 
- Parts Geek - ripped off on refund for returned part 
- Parts Geek - fraudulent practices
- Parts Geek - bought a fender from u
- PartsGeek - shipment of wrong item
- Parts Geek, LLC - I was sent the wrong part "twice"
- Parts Geek - rip off artists 
- Parts Geek - refusal to honor quote