Parts Train / Wrong parts

1 west lafayette, United States Review updated:

I ordered a clutch kit and they sent me a wrong kit in the correct box (who would've thought!).
Installed it, the wrong clutch disc damaged the flywheel and that gave the crankshaft a jerk and a bearing came loose. All i asked them was to refund me for the extra labor I had to pay to remove the wrong parts ($600).
They refused and told me the warranty is covered by the manufacturer.They said they'll contact the manufacturer, but they never did.

Th
Apr 29, 2015

Comments

• Al
      23rd of Feb, 2009
    Parts Train - They sent a wrong part, and did not send the right one
    Agspec Ent Inc. Alexander Seredin
    1731 North Federal Highway
    Delray Beach
    Florida
    Phone: 561 276 6568

I purchased some parts for a pickup truck from the company. One part, a set of ball joints were wrong, so I sent them back to them, and never received the correct part back, several weeks now, not only that I received no communication of any kind from them

• Jb
      28th of Jun, 2009
    Parts Train - lying about delivery time

I just placed an order with them, and to my surprise every product i ordered didnt qualify for two day ship; eventough i paid extra for it. I recommend not use them they are liars.

• Ca
      23rd of Feb, 2011
    Parts Train - Customer service does not answer phone
    Parts Train

Ordered auto parts from PartsTrain.com. 12 days later I am still waiting for delivery. My credit card has been charged. Customer Service does not answer phone.

25th of Sep, 2011
    Parts Train - Late Delivery
    Parts Train

Ordered auto parts from PartsTrain.com.

• Di
      20th of Mar, 2012
    Parts Train - No Order Status
    Texas
    partstrain.com

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME! Made the order for 2 U-Joints on March 8th and I finally called on March 20 to check the status and they said they didn't have the part and didn't charge my card. No call No email...DONT USE THEM...