Parts Train / Wrong parts
I ordered a clutch kit and they sent me a wrong kit in the correct box (who would've thought!).
Installed it, the wrong clutch disc damaged the flywheel and that gave the crankshaft a jerk and a bearing came loose. All i asked them was to refund me for the extra labor I had to pay to remove the wrong parts ($600).
They refused and told me the warranty is covered by the manufacturer.They said they'll contact the manufacturer, but they never did.
More Parts Train Complaints & Reviews
- PartsTrain.com - Poor business practice 
- Parts Train.com - Scam! Horrible Service! 
- Parts Train - Deceptive return policy 
- PartsTrain.com - Beware
- PartsTrain.com - Bait & switch
- PartsTrain - waste of time
- PartsTrain - out of stock
- PartsTrain - my worst experience
- PartsTrain - wrong part customer service
- PartsTrain.com - Refund process