Parts Supply Corporation / Fraudulent charges

I ordered a list of parts from Bob. He was sent a check for $1529.23 before the parts got ordered. I told him that machine was down & to let us know of any backorders. I was informed that everything was available. Eight phone calls and one month later no parts had been received. My customer gave me one more day to get the parts before he would go somewhere else. Bob agreed to Next Day the parts directly to my customer at Parts Supply's expense. Two days later, my customer received one part out of 14. I called Bob & informed him to cancel the entire order & refund the money. He said ok & seven months later I received a check for $82 and two more parts. He said the other two parts were non-returnable. The parts received are valued at $781.79, however I still have them because my customer bought somewhere else. I would like to return the 3 items & receive a refund of $1447.23. I have sent letters to Bob & also contacted BBB. Bob has ignored everything & refused to do anything.

Ov

Comments

• Gr
      28th of Jan, 2011

Hi Oven,

I'm Kumar from Malaysia and my company is facing similar issue with Parts Supply Corporation. We have forwarded the case to BBB of michigan.
    It's been approximately 3years now and yes, this Bob fellow send on a few items of our large order. I think it's some sort of scam.
    We are determine to get our money back apprrox. USD9, 000 and please keep in touch with us. We are seeking the victims of this company Parts Supply Corporation and will be opening/creating a special web page on http://www.dimensisetia.com for the developments of this case.
    Parts Supply Corporation - JUST START COUNTING YOUR DAYS...
    Regards,
    Kumar
    Email : kumar@dimensisetia.com

• Be
      5th of Feb, 2011

I too have been ripped off by "BOB" from Parts Supply Corporation.
    I see now though his act and all his excuses the man is a crook, fraud and obviously a uncaring career criminal. Searching the web I've found serveral of us who have been flat out ripped off. I would suggest that we all file complaints of wire fraud and mail fraud with the appropriate local, state, and federal levels. I'm only out $850.00 and the few parts I have received are useless they are so cheap most don't even fit this application at all.
    I think "BOB" screws people because he knows how expensive it is for us to come after him, in my case how far can I chase him before I exceed the $850 I've already lost in leagel fee's? But on the other hand I can't just walk away from this injustice either. Since he always has his "victims" send him their money via U.S. Mail or bank (wire) transfer I think maybe the system he is abusing can stop him.
    I would like to track this dog down and punch him in the nose, but then they would throw ME in jail, and it would surly cost me more than $850.00 to get back out.
    Hopefully if we all spread the word about this crook his future victims might be fore warned, and the appropriate regulating authorities might have enough cause to investigate this devil.
    Clancy B. North Carolina, USA

• Da
      8th of Feb, 2011

I too have been ripped off. I ordered a engine kit for a ud for 1900.00 and was told it will be in in 1-2 weeks but could have a longer delay. 4 months later still waiting and can get no satisfaction out of BOB. He will not tell me where my parts are and tries to make me look like the jerk when i keep checking on my order. I think someone needs to check in on this guy and see what is going on.

• El
      30th of Mar, 2011

Me too, I placed an order, 3 months ago for $1, 495.00 USD to this Bob for a cylinder head and I did n´t received anything yet from this company "parts Supply Corp." many Mails and phone calls and he didn´t answer, right know I know why, it´s a fraudulent company and criminal people.
    Elio Lorenzoni, El Paso, Tx.
    milorm04@yahoo.com.mx

• Ba
      29th of Apr, 2011

I would like to get a class action suit aginst Parts supply corp. Bob please contact me Laura@battinpowerinc.com I am into them 2000 for the wrong parts and he wont respond

• Fr
      1st of Aug, 2011

Ordered parts three months ago and still have not recieved. Has anyone succeeded in getting a refund?

• Fr
      1st of Aug, 2011

Contacted BBB, Attorney General, EngNET and State Senator, out 1296 dollars

• Tw
      12th of Aug, 2011

Bob got me for $4, 300. 18 months now and no part, no information and no refund. Bob says it's perfectly normal to have to wait 12 months+ for some parts! I've been an importer for 30+ years and that's a totally new idea to me. Google his address; I don't want to jump to conclusions ... but it looks like he lives in a shed or a trailer.

30th of Nov, 2011

Im appalled, shocked and disappointed to see the number of complaints against Bob of Parts Supply Corporation. He ripped me off US$ 10, 000 which i sent to him against an order for 3 nos. of hydraulic pumps in December, 2006. This order was a trial order I placed on him against his larger quote running into a million $$$. I thank my stars I placed a smaller order or else I would probably be begging on the streets by now or perhaps in jail too for losing my client's money.
    Bob claimed he could supply the parts in 45 days. Bob was found to be an exceptionally rude man on the phone. A person of extremely low stock who had scant regard for his client's money and worries and querries. Every time i querried him for despatch, he would angrily retort back with a lesson as to how good communications are helpful in getting the job done.
    What followed was a painful experience for more than 3 years. He kept us waiting for these parts for 3 years and finally we had to call it off and started asking him for refunds. He refunded me approx 60% of the funds sometime in 2009-2010 with a small supply of a few parts which i brought in from him to offset some of my balance that was lying with him. I tried to get other parts in from him thinking maybe he would be more comfortable to retain the money and supply parts instead but his quoted rates were found so frightfully expensive that I could not bring in much material (now i realise seeing all the above complaints it would have been futile anyways to bring in parts from him as they probably would never reach me).
    Now this man owes me approx US$ 3, 500/- for 5 years now. I have sent him too many mails but this man does not seem to budge or bother to reply. Once he replied asking me for proof of remittance sent to him, which on doing so he went silent again.
    I do not know whether I will get my money back from this man, but what I do know is that there is a god above and this man will suffer one day. He surely deserves to be in jail. Thanks to Bob I lost a very good client and consequential business loss running into millions & millions of dollars in these last 5 years.
    I do hope that law making authorities are taking notice of this. People like him should not be allowed to remain in business. They tarnish the image of the country from which they operate. Today Im extremely vary when it comes to dealing with anyone in the US fearing i might meet the same fate at their hands as i did at the hands of Bob.
    I have all evidences to sue this man for millions of dollars in consequential losses. I would like to know all others who are interested in chasing this crook down.
    my email address is appended below :
    excoindia@sify.com

30th of Nov, 2011

To add to my above comment I know of another company based out of UK, Remsco Trading who have been ripped off by Bob to the tune of US$ 20, 000 if i remember correctly.

• Sp
      6th of Dec, 2011

I ordered parts from Bob @ Parts Supply Corporation - he has not shipped the parts out, we sent a Wire transfer for almost $10 thousand dollars and all we received was a few gaskets for the Maan Engine.

• Ex
      29th of Mar, 2012

We have been victimized by this jerk as well. Under $2000.00 since 2009. Many promises and hang ups, rude SOB. I started thinking he had Alzheimer or something! We are interested to see justice. We can be reached at exportdrilling@yahoo.com.

• St
      4th of May, 2012

Another rip off by that company. Same story they were nice before got my money after that they were hanging up on my phone calls or ignoring it. No parts that I ordered only got a box filled with a bunch of gaskets. I am filing a claim so if somebody is interesting please contact me at carsdirectusa@gmail.com I am flying there to file the papers in the court and talk to the local attorney.

• Mi
      22nd of Sep, 2012

Well, you can add me to the list. I sent $1630.00 for the engine over haul kit over 3 years ago. So far a few gaskets have been received. After several very rude phone calls, Bob now won't return calls or answer e-mails. Filed a complaint with the State Attorney General and he won't answer them either. The Attorney General says they can't prosecute. Hiring a Lawyer would cost more than the $1600. This guy has quite a racket going.

• Da
      23rd of Sep, 2012

I had ordered parts from parts supply on 10/21/11 after 4 months I finally received some or the parts, after calling and talking to Bob and getting hung up on several times, now almost 1 year later I havent received the rest of my parts or got a refund or heard any progress in getting the remainder of the parts I ordered

• Bw
      22nd of Oct, 2012

I ordered parts 2/2/12, have recieved a few parts, Bob will not respond to calls or
    emails, I am out 500.00 +, I would like to see this crook in jail. If any one wants to
    persue through legal channels, I will be willing to get involved
    bwsimmons45@aol.com

• Am
      8th of Apr, 2013

I had ordered parts worth $7000.00 US from Bob from Parts Supply Corporation only recieve a set of casket only.
    Any one got justice from part supply corporation.

• Ad
      2nd of Apr, 2014

thanks to this site i spared my self from getting ripped of. consumers beware this crook is operating with a different company name,
    WORLDWIDE PARTS SOURCE LLC

Tax Amount: $0.00 USD
    Total: $2, 699.27 USD

• Pa
      8th of Jan, 2015

Shawn Spiers is not out anything.
    He asked us to get a used head ready for him and the machine shop took longer than expected to do the head.
    After he started complaining we told him we understood if he wanted to get the head elsewhere and we would put the head back in the barn without spending any more money on it.
    He said he wanted to wait for the head.
    Then he called and said he could not wait any longer and was cancelling his order and his payment.
    So we asked UPS to intercept the shipment and bring it back to us.
    Then Shawn sent an email saying he did want to wait for the head and asked us to cancel the UPS intercept.
    During this time, in our error, he received a gear hub that was supposed to go to someone else that he has not returned.
    This morning he called and said he did not want the head and was cancelling his payment.
    So we are out the machine shop bill for getting the head ready, the freight to Texas, the freight back from Texas, and a gear hub that’s more valuable to us than his whole boat.
    This guys indecisons and cry baby complaints has wasted our time and money.
    And he gets a full refund.
    To anyone reading this:
    If you can’t deal with a delay, then don’t order parts from us.