Parts Geek / bad service
If you like giving your money away this is the place PartsGeek.com I ordered a fuel pump an OEM part listed on their website but it is incorrect. I have been calling and emailing for over two weeks to get a hold of anyone who can give me a RMA # to return the part. Customer service SUCKS!!no one picks up and no return calls, I think this is an example of a garage operation with no customer service and an incorrect catalog on the web site. I would gladly pay more at any other web site and I will in the future. This is my last order with PartsGeek. I caution if there is a problem you are stuck with IT. Buyers beware. Save yourself the aggravation and call the website before you order. If you can’t reach them keep shopping on another site.or buy at your local parts store where you have face to face people you can talk to.$200 fuel pump setting in my in my shop.
More Parts Geek Complaints & Reviews
- Parts Geek - customer service 
- Parts Geek - fraudulent practices never buy!! 
- Parts Geek - parts geek is awesome - dont believe this place 
- Parts Geek - fraudulent practices
- Parts Geek - ripped off on refund for returned part 
- Parts Geek - poor customer service the word service should'nt even be in same sentence with partsgeek
- Parts Geek - wheel hub assembly
- Parts Geek - no way to return a wrong part!
- Parts Geek - sent wrong parts and blamed me
- PartsGeek - auto parts