Parts Geek / bad service

1 NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: PartsGeek.com

If you like giving your money away this is the place PartsGeek.com I ordered a fuel pump an OEM part listed on their website but it is incorrect. I have been calling and emailing for over two weeks to get a hold of anyone who can give me a RMA # to return the part. Customer service SUCKS!!no one picks up and no return calls, I think this is an example of a garage operation with no customer service and an incorrect catalog on the web site. I would gladly pay more at any other web site and I will in the future. This is my last order with PartsGeek. I caution if there is a problem you are stuck with IT. Buyers beware. Save yourself the aggravation and call the website before you order. If you can’t reach them keep shopping on another site.or buy at your local parts store where you have face to face people you can talk to.$200 fuel pump setting in my in my shop.

Parts Geek

Comments

• Va
      5th of Nov, 2011

Fax: (856) 988-9403
    1-800-541-9352

• Wi
      5th of Mar, 2014

Incomplete part package. Can't get anyone to answer phone. Did the online form and have only gotten an auto response... Am giving up and going to auto parts store...never again...