Parts Geek / horrible customer service

1805 E Riverview Dr, Ste C, San Bernardino, CA, United States Review updated:

First off the part that I was sent was defective and after notifying them that it was they didn't even offer to send a replacement part. All they did was answer my email with a RMA# telling me the return postage is on me and to be sure and insure it. Hmmm, wonder why. So, the email stated that the part must be in re-sellable condition. It was put on my car and needless to say the old part was thrown away. I had to drive it for a couple of weeks until I could afford to get another part from a more RESPECTFUL company. The new part was put on my car and it works fine now. I wish that I would have checked the complaints on here prior to placing the order. I never would have ordered from this company. Trust me when I say, DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE! BBB needs to put them out of business.

Sf

Comments

• Br
      17th of Aug, 2011
    Parts Geek - Don't bother
    Truck Owner
    Connecticut

I ordered all 3 window wipers for my wife's Honda CRV. Only the rear one was the right part. They don't answer their phone and expect me to pay return shipping and probably a restocking fee. What a bunch of BS. Place is garbage.

• Cr
      18th of Oct, 2011
    Parts Geek - Non disclosure
    Malton
    New Jersey

Returned unused part in original packing for full refund. Refund came minus 15% re-stocking fee that is not disclosed when ordering. This is outrageous. I should have read what everyone else was saying. These guys stink-

• Do
      4th of Jan, 2012
    Parts Geek - Sent wrong part/ would not exchange
    Parts Geek

SCAMMERS! Parts geek lists improper parts on the websites. They say it will fit and is the correct part. However, they will send the incorrect part. I still do not know what car the part they sent me will fit. They only correspond with email, say they cannot help you, and will not call you back. SPEND THE EXTRA $5 AND GO TO A REPUTABLE SELLER. PARTS GEEK SUCKS!

• Wa
    Parts Geek - Missing Parts
    50 Maple Ave STE 100 09
    Marton
    New Jersey
    Phone: 800 541 9352
    PartsGeek.com

Please do not order anything from this company. In the case that a problem should arrise you will be out of luck. There customer service doesn't exist. This company should be considered illegal. These guys are online thieves.

13th of Jan, 2012

This statement is 100% true. You will be screwed because there isn't a customer service department. So in the event of any problems you are screwed!

13th of Jan, 2012

This statement is 100% true. In the event of any problem you are plain an simple ### out of luck!!!

13th of Jan, 2012

Yes, I have too also agree. There prices are pretty good but why not just have your local autozone order you the parts. Between the shipping and handling and terrible borderline non existing customer service I would advise anyone to stay away. Ever hear the saying "you get what you pay for."

13th of Jan, 2012

There ###ing ###ing scam artists!!!

13th of Jan, 2012

Yes, they are major thieves!!!

• Te
      31st of Jan, 2012

I ordered from them thinking I was getting a deal-boy that was wrong. They sent me the wrong parts and I have to ship it back on my own dime! And wait up to 30 days for a credit - WTF! No one EVER answers the PHONE! I will tell everyone NOT to shop with partsgeek.com!

20th of Oct, 2012

I ordered two different parts one was a header panel for my jeep which arrived damaged the second part was a driver-side actuator for the window sent wrong one worked in reverse would not answer emails or calls so i used it anyway and after six weeks the cable snapped this is the worst [censored] company EVER they RIP YOU OFF DO NOT buy from these [protected]@*+#les

• Ke
      28th of Apr, 2015

I just received the part I ordered and it is the wrong part how do I go about sending it back?

• Ke
      28th of Apr, 2015

can you help me?

• Ordered a small part for Nissan Frontier. There was never an answer on the phone, The website says to fill out a "ticket" for a Return Authorization but the Website will also not allow you to fill it out with the banner "ticket generator is down for Maintenance". The only reason you would place that disclaimer on your website is to add another hurdle in the path of your customers and make it seem like this is something that is out of your control. The result is: most people will swallow the bad investment and eventually move on. As far as Parts Geek is concerned, this is not a problem as there is "Another s****r born every minute..."

RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY TO A REPUTABLE SITE LIKE ROCK AUTO...!!!