Parsa Law Group - James M. Parsa / Loan Modification Scam

1 3200 Park Place, Suite 1300Costa Mesa, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: Costa Mesa, CA 92626

If you have been following our Parsa Law Group - Better Business Bureau story from the beginning - you'll be happy to hear that they've finally been knocked off their "A+" pedestal down to a "C" which stands for CON men and women.

But we're not satisfied with that - we want them down in ASAP Tax Relief Territory - an "F" for Fraud, Failure, Former business, and Fungus. And don't forget who owns Parsa Law Group - the equally fungus-infected ALEX DASTMALCHI.

See link:

If you're new to the scene at Bad Biz Finder, get caught up by reviewing these posts:

Post Date: February 3, 2009

Post Title: “How Much Money Does It Take to Bribe the Better Business Bureau?”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Post Date: February 1, 2009

Post Title: “Better Business Bureau Drops Parsa Law Group’s Rating From A “A” to a “B-“ Due to Bad Biz Finder’s Reports.”

It's a good day.

Bad Biz Finder
badbizfinder@aol.com

Comments

28th of May, 2009

LOWREY LAW FIRM (866-202-0024 or 866-264-3395)

Five years ago we retired and took a new phone number in Pearisburg, Virginia. Shortly thereafter, this outfit began calling us for Daniel Blankenship -- the harrassment has continued to this day.

We have never met a Daniel Blankenship, but he is listed in the phone book 540-726-2419 or 540-264-3395. We have given these numbers to the rude and nasty people from LOWREY, but they continue to harrass us night and day. We do not owe anyone money, period. A very shade bunch of coconuts.

Margaret and Thomas Ray, 540-921-3003

• El
      10th of Sep, 2009

I wish I had known about this website prior to signing up with parsa. As I look back all the signs were there for me not to do business with them. I have since gone through another company The Law Offices Of Sherman and Nathanson. No refund was given to me through parsa so I wanted to make sure I was not throwing away another 4k, so I did my research. These guys have a bbb rating of an A no complaints, and the nicest negotiators you can ask for. They continually called me to let me know status and they had an online system where I could check myself. We ended up getting a 2% 30 year fixed and everything that we were negative was put to the end of the loan. If you have any questions email me or just give them a call My family will be forever greatful for them and I hope if you are thinking about using parsa you think twice! My sales rep was Bret and I was is constant communication with him through the entire process and I have referred my sister and uncle to their firm. 424-205-1810

• Sh
      16th of Oct, 2009

HOW can they sleep at night knowing that this is just another thing to drag down this country. when people and there WHOLE FAMILIES are in horrible situations, parsa law group was there to make things WORSE!we are their victims too.I do not need to repeat what we all know now.Will we get justice for the actions of these spineless piles of slime?We shall see.

• Ba
      23rd of Oct, 2009

Parsa Law Group - we're devastated. They took our $3000 dollars and then all of a sudden we can't call them anymore, the only means of communications is email and they tell you to allow 14-21 days to respond. That worried me so last night I started doing more searching, I started with the BBB. When I was researching the Parsa Law Group, they had an A rating, last night I see they have an F. One link led to another and I found out that on 10/21/09 James Parsa lost his license to practice law and that 16 (I believe) of their attorneys are now under investigation. Great, I'm screwed. Oh yeah and James Parsa is also wanted to having sex with a minor, not once but twice. What a swell guy.

I'm so angry, I want them to pay. I'm scrambling now to save my home, the home I raised my children in, the only home I'll ever have. I wrote a rant and rave on Craigslist and was contacted by another client of Parsa that is going through the same thing as I am. We know there are hundreds of stories like ours. Apparently a lawyer (yikes, another lawyer) contacted her about putting together a class action suit. I refuse to stand by and be taken. I want to try to do something about it. Feel free to send me an email so that you can contact this attorney too.

Don't get mad, get even.
    babstar3@aol.com
    Please add Parsa to subject line in case your email goes to spam

• At
      24th of Oct, 2009

Parsa Law Group also took me for a ride. I paid $2900 for a Deed In Lieu of foreclosure. I tried contacting Carson Tyler at the Parsa Law group via E-Mail and keep getting a delivery failure message. I also tried contacted Frenz Baret with the same results. I was under the impression that they were helping me out. Now i have concern that all this time was a waste, and my house will go into foreclosure which is the last thing i needed.

• Pa
      27th of Oct, 2009

The Parsa Law Group has closed down. Please don't blame the employees - we really cared about your file and feel very badly that we weren't able to see it through. We are just as much the victims as you guys - they haven't paid any of us for the last month we worked. Please also understand that we were put out of business by a combination of SB94 and Mr. Parsa's past catching up with him. This does not make us a scam. We obtained thousands of modifications for our clients and by and large all of the processor's really cared.

Also, keep in mind that BadBizFinder's founder and owner was found GUILTY of libel due to the lies and rumors she has spread. Don't believe her!