Parkway Lending Group / loan scam

1 Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-245-6751

I was contacted by joshua redd from parkwaylending group saying that I was approved for a $5000 loan but because of my credit I needed to send him eight months of payments in advance. The payments would be $150 for three years at 6% interest rate which would add up to $1200 and my first payment wouln't be until August of 09.After Mr. Redd faxed over the documents I was to go over them sign and fax them back to him then he would send me the information on where to send the payment to via moneygram. After borrowing the money I contacted Mr. Redd for the information on where to send the moneygram and faxed over the contract. he then instructed me to send the money to a Nicole Sterling in Kamloops Canada and once she recevied the downpayment the $5000 would be deposited in my bank account no later than 5:00pm the next day. The next day I received a call from a David saying that he was the customer service manager and that the took a second look at my credit and determined that before they deposit the money I would need $1200 more doolars for another eight months. I told him he was crazy and to send me my money back he told me that it states in the contract that any refund due would be sent out on the lenders billing cycle. The transaction was done on12/4/2008 he said I would receive my money deposited in my bank account on12/29/2008. So frustrated I called Mr. Redd back and told him what was going on he told me that he no longer had my file and that further communication should be done through David in customer service. I don't no where to turn as far a legal recourse that was money I borrowed on a promise that they would have it back the next day.

More Parkway Lending Group Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ta
      26th of Dec, 2008

we ask anyone and every one to not fall for a call from parkway lendig group they are a bunch of scammers they will call you up and tell you that you was approved for a loan and tell you to send them money up front and when you send them money they want you to send it to canada to a lady but its just a scam and dont fall for it just hang up the phone dont be a idiot

• Fe
      30th of Dec, 2008
    Parkway Lending Group - scam
    1777 NORTHEAST EXPRESSWAY
    Atlanta
    Georgia
    Phone: 877-245-6751
    parkwaylending.net

i was called by parkway lending group for a loan for 5000.00 dollars and they told me i had to wire 2100.00 dollars for a secured loan and than they call me the day that they are suppost to post the money to my account and tell me that my loan was denied and that they would give me my money back on Dec 29, 2008 and i never got the money back i tried calling the 800 number and it is no longer a good number this is a scam company dont use them.

• Pa
      22nd of Jan, 2009

Beware of Millhaven Financial Management. They are also a scam lending company.