PARKING VIOLATION BUREAU / TICKET ISSUE COMPLAINT

1 P O BOX 30420Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: LOS ANGELES

This Agency issues tickets without merit, then sends ticket for an outregous amount. this is what they do, they go to Schools and film kids getting out of the card. As far I am concern I am concern about the well being of my kid, some of these people might be kids abusers and I don't want them near the school. Additionally, why don't they release the video type to me, IT IS CRAZY. THEY CAN FILM MY CHILD IN SHORTS, ALL KINDS OF STUFF AND THEN THEY DON'T RELEASE THE TAPE BUT CHARGES ON ALLEGATION I VIOLATED PARKING LAWS, WHAT ABOUT PRIVACY LAWS TO KIDS? ISN'T THIS ILLEGAL???

Li

Comments

• Ra
      23rd of Nov, 2009

I got a parking ticket on 11-20-09 in North Hollywood around noon. I had put money in the meter and from my understanding, that I am a veteran with a diabled placard hanging from my mirror, didn't have to since it is city policy not to ticket cars with such placards. I am in and out of they city to look for work in the entertainment field. I was at an audtion. Am I wrong. I have asked meter officers if having the placard allows me to park free at the meters. They have assured me that that's true. Am I wrong?

My placard # is 3N9425 prescribed to me by the V.A. and issured by the state of Arizona.

Ray Chavez
    rayachavez@yahoo.co.nz

• Do
      23rd of Jul, 2012

I got a ticket on my 1989 Cadillac DeVille for the sticker for the month was missing
    I had the year 2012 posted but beccaise pf tje age pf tjhe automible and I had it serviced and washing so many times, the month of the 1989 purchase had evidentiy washed off . I showed that my current registration was already paid a month earlier than the due date and my test only smog exazmination had passed, proving I was no delinquest, and it was obviouis the "MONTH" STICKER HAD WASHED AWAY, I SHOULD NOT BE PENALIZED. I AM PROTESTING THE VIOLATION CHARGE INASMUCH IT IS OBVIOUS IT WAS A LATE WEATHER PROBLEM 452202007799 pLEASE DISMISS THE CHARGE.

DOTTY SEALFON