Parking Ticket Guys / Parking ticket guys - do not use them

1 Toronto, ON, Canada Review updated:
Phone: (416) 292-2600

DO NOT PAY THIS COMPANY a PENNY.

I paid them and submitted my ticket in March 12, 2015, a few days after receiving a ticket.

On April 7th, I received a Notice of Fine from the City that I did not request for a court date and I will be charged if I do not pay my ticket. So right away I tried to contact Parking Ticket Guys via Email, Twitter and Phone (voicemail as they never answer). Three days later I received an email saying they will look into it. So I assume it's taken care of. I tried again a few weeks later tried to contact to ensure that it was taken care of, and then realized they blocked me on Twitter. I finally received a call back saying if they emailed me, then yes it's taken care of.

On May 21, 2015 I received another letter from the City telling me that my fine is gone up by 20$ and if I do not pay they will send me to collections. So again I email and call. Parking Ticket Guys replied asking for a copy of the letter. I sent a scanned copy of it immediately. Over the next week I still here nothing. I email and call again and have heard nothing.

My due date is quickly approaching so I have no choice but to pay my increased fine before I'm sent to collections.

I just called my Visa company to dispute the charge, so at least I got my money back that I paid Parking Ticket Guys. But I still lost my sanity, $20 increase in fine, and all the time to try to resolve this.

Next time, I'm just going to pay my ticket and be done with it.

Parking Ticket Guys is a scam. Maybe they pick and choose one or two tickets to actually resolve, I'm not sure, but I was certainly not one of them. And at looking at the reviews here and other sites, I am not the only one with these issues.

I will be posting negative reviews and filing a complaint with the BBB to help others avoid the same headaches as me.

Mi
May 27, 2015

Comments

• Bl
      21st of Jun, 2016

I am currently using Parking Ticket Guys to fight tickets for me. So far so good. I've been able to obtain new plates and am back on the road. I've read a few reviews since using them, and I will continue to follow up as there is an upcoming court date. Due diligence is required when using someone to take on legal tasks for you. I will do mine.

• Mi
      23rd of Sep, 2016

Michael Low is a the scummiest of scam artists. Any review saying anything positive about parking ticket guys is fake. Take a look online...hundreds of people have been defrauded by Michael Low. If you have been a victim, file a police report.

• Bl
      30th of Sep, 2016

Again, due diligence must be done. Had court yesterday in regards to my parking tickets (25 of them totalling around 2600 bucks )
    Mike went to court for me and the results were pretty much as I expected. My fines were reduced to $760 with $460 due ASAP.
    THANKS MIKE, a reduction combined with time to pay was all I was hoping for and more !!!
    THIS IS NOT A FAKE POST!!! I AM A REAL PERSON WHO IS TRULY GRATEFUL FOR THE HELP I RECEIVED 😊

• Pa
      13th of Oct, 2016

Thanks D. Too bad one troll tries to discredit your comments. Just saw this today.

• Dh
      20th of Oct, 2016

I agree 1000%, any positive review is fake.
    Just pay your ticket or higher a real lawyer.