Parker Cadillac Service Department / Lacks customer service

1 1700 N. ShacklefordLittle Rock, AR, United States Review updated:

After making appointment for service, my wife was told she could not wait in the waiting room while the 2008 Escalade was being serviced. When asked why, the hapless serviceman replied "we don't want it to become too crowded." The following day, when I was called back after filing a very negative rating online about the service, another employee called and after voicing our surprise and outrage about the refusal to allow service department customers to sit in the waiting, the employee closed by saying "you just need to take your car somewhere else for service."

This incredible experience has greatly upset my wife who was made to feel as if she had done something wrong. We sent a complaint letter to the GM Rep asking a personal apology from the owners, but so far no reply. Parker Cadillac is a disgrace to American business. Can there be a better example of corporate indifference outside the airline industry than Parker Cadillac?

Va

Comments

• Ex
      1st of Aug, 2008

Claude Nolan Cadillac Jacksonville FL.
    Trading 00 Deville for newer car sent to service before trading in was told "I was blacklisted" for complaint about last service experiance. Would not service or sell new car to me. I understand there is a blacklist that cadillac dealers use . No wonder cadillac is a dying business..its customer service and its product suck, but its the biggest boat you can buy today...

• Ga
      4th of Aug, 2008

Since posting above complaint, the owner of Parker Cadillac called and apologized to me and my wife. Also, I got excellent service on warranty work two days ago.

• 68
      11th of Aug, 2008

Not happy at Claude Nolan but what else can you do but pay. I now know to keep my mouth shut if I want my car repaired...what has this world come too?

• Lo
      20th of Mar, 2009

its a trend as Claude Nolan Cadillac treats its customers like crap too.