Parker & Associates / verifying their legitimacy

1 PO Box 4415Meridian, MS, United States Review updated:

I am preparing to sign up with Parker & Associates to sell life and health insurance. I have been informed that there are all kinds of complaints against Parker & Associates.
Can you please let me know if this is the case?
I don't want to be associated with a disreputable company.
My phone number is [protected]. I am a licensed insurance agent in Ohio and I am located in Columbus, Ohio.
Thank you.

Comments

• Ga
      16th of Nov, 2008

I was a sales manager with Parker & Associates and there are many complaints. I was not able to get renewals in an orderly fashion or in the amount agreed on and when it comes to having commission issues you will not get any help from parker and associates. Also, there phone leads are horrible. Also once you have contracted with this company they will not release you. You will be better off going direct with the company or finding another reputable broker. Your also much better off selling medicare supplements rather than medicare advantage plans if that's what P & A is selling you on.

• Ls
      30th of Oct, 2010

Parker and Associates DO NOT pay commissions on sales; they just trickle a little money to you. You may write as many as 19 policies, like my husband did, and only get paid on about 3. They also trump up miscellaneous charges that are completely undefined and take away whatever they should have paid youthru' those charges. Then they 1099 you 6 times the amount they really did pay you. They are crooks and should be barred from contracts with any company and Mississippi should revoke their license as well They have a Class Action Lawsuit in the state of Kentucky at present.