Park Val Apartments / Park Val Apartments

1 7009 Weil Ave. # 201Saint Louis, MO, United States
Phone: 314-647-3333

There is one door that when you open it, the top step is only 5" wide with a huge drop off. It was this step, which I'd never used this door until the weekend I moved into another building that caused me to fall, break my right foot, and I got a serious concussion from it. I am now in the process of litigation against the owners of this property: millsproperties. There are also a number of other safety hazards on this apartment complex in which several others have been hurt on. They also have blind people living at the complex and when there is something going on, they don't bother notifying the resident who is blind of what is occurring, example, when they were laying down new carpet and this particular blind resident almost stepped on to a tack strip and gotten hurt pretty badly. They also don't notify the blind residents of events that take place around the complex. There is poor lighting throughout the complex and there is certainly no security doors either. They keep raising rent on existing tenants but they don't ever improve the complex at all. This complex has been going down hill ever since a wonderful property manager by the name of Jewel left for another property.