Park District Apartments - Atlanta, GA / Completely not satisfied with the apartment

During my stay at Park District I have come to realize that things are not always like they seem. From the first week that I moved to Park District my car was broken into and other petty belongings were taken from my vehicle. The doors to access to the building are always broken. I also had a terrible encounter with one of construction employees back in February. This employee seemed to think it would be nice to take a picture of my rear end as I passed along his side in a skirt. I took the camera from him and explained that I could get him in big trouble. Knowing that he knew which apartment I lived in, I decided not to say anything. This occurred during the period where there was remodeling being done to the balconies. He said he had a camera because his boss send him to take pictures. Now Im hardly ever home because I am not satisfied with the apartment. I put my notice to evacuate 2 months ago. I have just found out that as a penalty I have to pay one month of rent. I don't think its fair that I have to pay a penalty over something I am not pleased with. I have never been a bad tenant and I've always paid on time. I dont intend to speak with the mangager at this location because I have seen the way she has treated other tenants.