Park Dental / Awful company

United States Review updated:

Went for a cleaning, for the second time at that place, and the assistant took an x-ray, I thought that's part of the procedure, the previous time I had it done same thing had happened so I didn't even ask why they're taking the x-ray. I got my cleaning and the dentist never even looked at the x-ray. I went to pay(it is $25 for cleaning), I knew it was $25 and that's what I was prepared to pay, but the girl at the front desk gave me a total of $25+ $28 for the x-ray. I questioned it and she said that's their practice, and they would take x-ray unless you specifically ask them not to. I reluctantly paid for it and said I'm never coming back. I felt like I was at a car repair shop, you ask for one thing and you end up getting a few extra maintenance jobs etc.

Beware and always ask if you would be charged for whatever they do, don't assume it is free, or it is covered by the fee you're paying.

Comments

Jl
  28th of Mar, 2014
It has been a long time since I last went in to see a dentist. I am a little nervous to go see them becaus I have this irrational fear of their tools. I am ok with my dentist because he is such a nice guy. I just get a little nervous when he turns on his tools.