ParetoLogic / DriverCure and RegCure

1 1809 202nd Place SW, Lynnwood, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 425-778-2810

I would like a refund on my purchase 5/26/09 for Drivercure and RegCure. They do not work properly on my computer. My license keys for the products I bought are: Driver Cure - 23003-2AB20-A1675-697DC and RegCure - 27803-2B520-855D9-FF3C2. The purchase price was $49.90 for the DriverCure and $49.90 for the RegCure. My e-mail address is [protected]@yahoo.com. I have already called [protected], Ext. 1 and the women who answered gave me your e-mail address of [protected]@Paretologic.com and instead I can only get into a compliant section. She also helped me to remove the above programs from my computer. Please contact me at my e-mail address regarding my refund or please send my refund back into my account. Thank you.

Comments

• Pa
      27th of May, 2009

DriverCure and RegCure don't work on my computer. I have already contacted you by phone at: 1-888-479-9444 and the women who answered helped me to remove the above programs from my computer. She also gave me an email address of [protected]@Paretologic.com and what I got was a complaint site. So, I am asking for a refund for both of the above programs that were $49.90 each for a total of $99.80. Thank you.

17th of Jun, 2009

And why would annyone bother with this DriverCure thing when you can just download Radarsync for free, which does the same thing only better.

• Do
      18th of Jun, 2009

Please send me a list of all "Paretologic" vendors / dealers, in my area.
    I live in the "London" area of S/W Ontario, Canada.
    Thankyou,
    D.G. Lochhead.

• Te
      23rd of Jun, 2009

REGCURE, It Made My Computer Crash!!! Please Refund My Credit Card.
    Terry Travis
    E-Mail: [protected]@att.net

• Ra
      23rd of Jul, 2009

Looking for help getting my refund .I bought these product's in good faith driver cure, reg.cure, anti spyware, privacy control, data recovery, and anti virus. it's now a slow pc that wont fix anything it just want's you to buy more of there product's to fix the same problem's if you need more information please e-mail [protected]@yahoo.com

• Sd
      17th of Dec, 2009

Looking for help getting my refund. I bought these product's in good faith as others have done. This product driver cure, reg.cure, anti spyware, privacy control, data recovery, and anti virus. Now my pc starts slow and it wont fix anything it just want's you to buy more of there product's to fix the same problem's. I need need more information to resolve this issue, please e-mail me at( [protected]@msn.com. ) Also this soft ware is asking for recuring regestration.

• Pa
      19th of Feb, 2011
    pareto logic driver cure - would like to cancel the auto renewal
    private address
    Sydney Metro Area
    New South Wales
    Australia

i do not want to be on the automatic renewal service, would you please cancel this. thank you