Paretologic Inc. / made my pc crash, does not work

1 1827 fort streetvictoriabc, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 250-370-9229

i ordered it on line for 29.95 and 9.95 and downloaded it in my computer and it was suppose to fix errors on my pc but it crashed my computer.i have been trying to get my refund back and can, t get no body to give me any answers.they cost me a lot of money and time and they are a fraud. my e-mail address is eugenebaker61@aol.com and my order ID# was ptlc-u[protected] rfd and i ordered this on 3/28/09 and it was 100% money back grautee offer.

Comments

• Ri
      17th of Apr, 2009

Stay away from RegCure and any other program by this very shady and fraudulent company. Paretologic is only out to get your money with very back and misleading products. Everyone should report this Paretologic to all the authorities.

ParetoLogic Inc - Bad product
    38045 10th St East Apt.15
    Palmdale
    Phone: 661-267-1382
    doncwiak@sbcglobal.net

License key #2E803-42820-A1012-0D04F .
    Program will not fix errors.

HELP

I need your help!

I am not sure.

27th of Jan, 2010

I can`t get Paretlogic Complaint to submitt my Comment text.

• Ic
      1st of Mar, 2010
    Paretologic Inc. - Bad product
    Paretologic Inc.

I installed Paretologic to clean up my PC of unwanted junk files. When I clicked on clean it went to my external hard drive and erased my music collection. It completely wiped out approximately 15, 000 songs and albums that took me years to compile. Some songs on that hard drive were hard to find and were very rare.

Additionally, my computer no longer reads my external hard drive as added hardware. Buying and using this product could cost you more than you are willing to spend. At $.99 a song to download off the Internet this was an expensive mistake.

I would also add that this company is next to impossible to contact by phone.

• Re
      10th of Feb, 2016

I'd like to obtain a refund of my product purchased.. I payed it just yesterday with paypal.