ParetoLogic Data Recovery Professional / Not able to retrieve deleted info

898 S. homer rdMidland, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 989-633-2789

i would like to know how to install my paretologic. i purchased the tend antivirus and also purchased pareto logic at the same time. I forgot to do the download when I did the tend.
carol mccabe
cmccabe@wi.rr.com

Comments

He
  10th of Nov, 2009
I downladed 4 Antivirus progrsams on 10-2-2009 and got confermation for all and vrified the charges on my credit card account. To date I have been unable to get any help from their helpe-mail address ad can find no phone number for them.
(http://support.paretologic.com)
They continue to want me to rebuy the same software aver agane.
Any help would be greatly appreasheated.
Thanks

R. H. Sommes
Fi
  25th of Mar, 2010
It absolutely tanked and did not recover any files whatsoever, although it listed many thousands. And this, after another of their programs caused the loss in the first place. Not only did another program by ParetoLogic, Regcure, kill my computer but I was trying to recover the files I lost from Reg Cure by using a program called Data Recovery Pro. The program promises free use and data recovery on the site I downloaded it from, and their home site also promises a free license key, so after spending days of not being able to use the computer waiting for it to compile the files, I go to their page where you're supposed to get the free license key and it rquires a $50.00 payment!! Oh, did I mention this program and Reg Cure are BOTH ParetoLogic programs?? Nasty little business they have going on. First, kill your computer, and secondly, try to force payment to try to recover the files they killed in the first place!!!

ParetoLogic Logo ParetoLogic