Pardons Canada / Waiver services

45 St Clair West Suite 901 Toronto Ontario, CA Review updated:

It has been a year since i first paid what i thought was 250$ for initial service that included waiver application. then received receipt for total taken from credit card of 890$. Upon reading finer print does not include application fee.
Now 4-6 months waiting for court documents i go get them myself and send them. After two weeks and no word i find out they were never received. So i resend via fax. told need to be reviewed now its been 4 weeks. getting them documents that i have procured myself has taken a month and they say we are busy don't call us we'll call you. How they can even call themselves Pardons Canada is beyond me and since removing all the money off my cc right away i really have no recourse. I have asked many times that they send all my personal documents back to me but they said no. Im concerned at the level of personal data that is at risk. If i don't just wait and hope or move on then really nothing i can do.

Sk
Nov 07, 2016

Comments

• Pa
      Nov 18, 2016

It doesn't sound right that Pardons Canada would not return the RCMP file.
    If you wish to stop your file we can do so and return the original paperwork.
    You can call me at [protected] x3