Parcels2Go — Failed Collection 2 days running
I booked Parcels2Go to collect a parcel on 6/09/2012 for uk mainland delivery,
as I waited for their arrival I had another parcel to send so I went ahead and booked that for collection on the 07/09/2012.
By 19:00 on the 06/09/2012 no courier had arrived so I spoke to someone at Parcels2Go via their live help, who appologised and said it was a rare occurance and that I would have high priority on the 07/09/2012 so I rebooked the parcel thinking they would collect both together. MISTAKE it is now 19:19 on the 07/09/2012 and they have failed to collect again. I have just spoken to them via live help and been told there is nothing they can do until 8pm.
I beg anyone out there who is thinking of using them not to unless you have at least 2 days spare to sit at home.
More Parcels2Go Complaints & Reviews
- Parcel2go/World Wide Speed - Scam 
- Parcel2Go - Failed delivery/shocking customer service 
- Parcel2Go - parcel delivery to the usa
- Parcel2Go - failed delivery 
- Parcel2go.com - No phone numbers to contact them
- Parcel2go.com - bad service
- Parcel2Go - no collection and taken full payment
- Parcel2go.com - unable to complete orders and no way to claim money back
- Parcel2go.com - I have received a part order
- Parcel2Go - Lost my parcel