ParcelForce / Inefficient and Poor service

The parcel was dispatched from India on the 8th of January, 2009. It arrived in the UK on the 11th of January, 2009. It was delivered to me on the 4th of February, 2009.

Even though my address was clearly visible on the envelope, no attempt was made to deliver the parcel to me. On the 30th of January, when I tried to collect my parcel from the Charlton Depot (where it was being held), I had to wait for 45 minutes before being told that the parcel was nowhere to be found! I was told that a depot search would be made after they closed down for the day, and that was the only chance of locating the parcel.

The next day I received a call telling me it was still missing. On Wednesday, the 4th, they called me and told me that the parcel had been found and that it was to be delivered that same day. Now, I had to goto University that day, so when I came back, I found that the parcel had just been shoved through the door! Instead of leaving a 'Sorry we missed you card', they just delivered the letter and left. I was under the impression that these sort of deliveries requires a signature from the recipient on delivery, however, in this case, I doubt that the deliveryman would have wanted to hand me the parcel, seeing the condition it is in.

I have altered the images to hide the address.

A  26th of Jan, 2010 by
I completely agree, something similar has happened to me! Although they delivered my package to 3 other people first! (I am still waiting on it to be delivered, if it ever will be!)
N  14th of Aug, 2010 by
parcel force is such a bad service they give you differet options with different prices and you pay the higher price for it to get there quicker ! but it still takes 30 days !!! and when you call them to finde out were your parcel is !! all the do is give you a lode of excuses !!! and this is not the first time it as hapend !!! all they are doing is robbing people!!! and they say that once your parcel leaves the country they cannot track it and they are no longer responsible !!! and they have the liberty to call themselves world wide !!! what a joke !!!
Pealse please to all the people out there do not use this so could company !!! they are a ripoff !!11