Parcel2GoFailed delivery/shocking customer service

Having mysteriously lost one of 9 parcels I sent with them their customer service chose to lie about it and claim they had delivered all 9 parcels.They changed their story about when they had delivered the parcels but simply ignored the fact that their agent's (DHL) tracking system showed that one of the parcels had not been delivered although I even sent them a print off. I have never been defrauded and treated with such contempt at the same time.

Fh

Comments

• Ni
      Aug 15, 2018
    Parcel2go.com - Missing parcel
    Parndorf
    Austria

Hi,
    I Really need to know where my parcel is, Status has not changed since Wednesday last week, I have contacted you already on Friday, talked to a lady called Zinka..still waiting for feedback..
    So Please Take a look at it, I really Need this parcel...
    Kind regards, Nicola

Reference: P2G50917028

• De
      Aug 20, 2018
    Parcel2go - Behalf of Mr. Gary Burley
    kickstarter.com

5 weeks on and 107 parcels are still showing as in transit. reference, https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/945681360/20000-leagues-under-the-sea. Too extreme of delays getting parcels to customers. Please expedite and show proof of shipments ASAP.

• Az
      May 11, 2019
    Parcel2go.com - No collected my parcel for 2 days after i booked
    United Kingdom

I bought this service, they DPD didn't collected in two days, i reeboked for next day and they did not collected again, It is a nightmare, but the money was taken from the first day of my book .

• Ab
      May 25, 2019
    Parcel2go.com - DPD
    Saudi Arabia

My shipment reference
    P2G59782143
    Till this moment i can not track it
    Please update status and assist to follow progress.
    dispatched on 15/05/2019 by the courier DPD.

Jul 27, 2019
    Parcel2go.com - lost/stolen Parcel
    United Kingdom

Please share where ever you can