Parcel2Go — drop off complaint
OK so I booked on line yesterday 5/3/18, paid, printed the labels etc ...
Invoice No [protected]
Reference Tracking No 1ZA66R346893335911
Took the parcel to my nearest drop off Eastcliff News Nacton Road Ipswich carried the parcel in and they said it was too heavy and they wouldn't take it! I am 73 and had no problem with it - it is 18KG admittedly but this is less than the accepted weight for luggage on a plane.
I had to come back home and find another drop off point who took it immediately. Just thought that you ought to know that the service you gave was excellent but your name is being spoiled by Eastcliff News as people will blame you and not them.
Rick Jones 60 Severn Road Ipswich IP3 0PU
More Parcel2Go Complaints & Reviews
- Parcel2go/World Wide Speed - Scam 
- Parcel2Go - Failed delivery/shocking customer service 
- Parcel2Go - parcel delivery to the usa
- Parcel2Go - failed delivery 
- Parcel2go.com - No phone numbers to contact them 
- Parcel2go.com - bad service
- Parcel2Go - no collection and taken full payment
- Parcel2go.com - unable to complete orders and no way to claim money back
- Parcel2go.com - I have received a part order
- Parcel2Go - Lost my parcel