Parcel Force Worldwide / Unhelpful - DON'T EVER USE THEM

1 London, Scotland, Grampian, United Kingdom Review updated:

This is the MOST vile firm I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. They are unhelpful and lied about the fact that they have been there to deliver my parcel. They told me that the onus was on me to prove they had not been there. Insisting that I pay for cctv footage from the building to proove it.

My mobile phone rings when my door bell is pressed and there is no record of a missed call or anything on my phone - meaning there is no way they could ever have even pressed my bell. But they insist their driver was there - but he never pressed the bell???

They have made no attempt to rectify this or even help me. I hope that they go out of buisiness soon - how do you treat your customers like this????

Th

Comments

• Mi
      27th of Nov, 2009

PARCEL FORCE are the absolute WORST company that I have ever dealt with.
    Today is the third time that I have had a major issue with them, their staff are the rudest and most unhelpful staff ever.
    All I can say is that when you order on line always make sure that the delivery is not through PARCEL FORCE...in my experience if you are not at home when they deliver (they obviously dont realise that us folk have to work!!) your goods will turn up in the PARCEL FORCE BLACK HOLE!!!

• Du
      12th of Jun, 2012

absolute ###s all of them...you send insured parcels ...they go missing...then it would be easier getting in contact with GOD than their management...Will not be using parcel force again...isnt even an email address to send a photo of the damage they have caused to my goods so they can attach to an open case you have with them...they must have kicked my item around like a football..